View Single Post
Old 28th October, 2001, 09:00 PM

Send a message via ICQ to dimmreaper Send a message via AIM to dimmreaper

Ok guys, I see a bit of a problem. I was asking very specific questions, about the engineered limitations of the board. I was addressing a very specific person, one who I know is a qualified engineer. I know I've jumped in a few times myself when it's not really appropriate, so this is something I feel we all could work at. Lets try to think a little more before we post, I know I'm going to try to.

It's not that I don't appreciate the help, but you help wasn't too helpful really. I knew I was in no immediate danger with the voltages, if I even thought I might be I wouldn't be running the machine. I was asking a pro to outline real world limitations, not asking everyone to outline what they feel the limitations are based on there working knowledge. While much of the time the answer to those two questions doesn't vary too much, I was specifically seeking cold hard facts, not guestimations and speculation.

Sorry if this sounded like a flame, cause it really isn't meant to be one. Please take this as constructive criticism.

Reaper out . . . .

Wishing you were someone else is a waste of the person you are. - Kurt Cobain

AOA Team fah