View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 16th April, 2003, 07:27 PM
||G|| ||G|| is offline
Join Date: April 2003
Posts: 18

hmm... i'm getting a window with a 120mm blow hole in it before teh end of the week i hope.. so that'll have air blowing over soon, what chip is it? teh winbond one at the bottom lft of the mobo.. if so teh 120mm fan wont be blowing air over it, i i've removed the fan that was actualy over and blocking it, but i dont noticeht eproblem in n e other things, even watching films, amyb it's teh kind of sound?!?!
Reply With Quote