Thread: how many mice?
View Single Post
Old 3rd July, 2003, 03:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to Matt McFaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccoLEW
i used to before i got my own computer, i had a lovely gimmick for tfc

the incredible helicopter-like solly. used to rocket-jump up, and spin that wheel. Its also good for the "jump" mod for quake 2. some jumps require long distances, and can only be completed if you do a spin in the air, not impossible on a normal mouse, but a dam sight easier to pull off with a trackball.

as for the feet on your mouse i am assuming you are using an optical mouse I use one of them as well, but i also still use a mousemat, the feet on my mouse are fine

I do find myself lifting the mouse often too...then I guess I ussually do it so fast that its a good amount of impact when I place it back down....ah dang....was just thinking that this mouse thing is driving me nutts. Newegg sells them bulk so I was just going to preorder some for reserve but finding out what bad habit is causing such excessive wear would be a lot cheaper!
I switched to a different mouse last night cause I ran out of microsoft and I must add that the mx500 and mx700 are highly overrated. I did okay but nowhere near my normal frag count. Had to change my name to mouse tester......hehe
P4@4ghz,16x250 1:1ddr, prommie cooled, 1gb hyperXpc4000@250 8-4-4-3, ic7max3, dual antec true control 550's, dual raptor 36.4 raid 0 16kstrips,bfg 6800 gt oc at 450/1050 danger den nv40 block, audigy 2zs platinum,viewsonic p220f,klipsch promedia 5.1thx.