Thread: PCMark scores
View Single Post
Old 22nd July, 2003, 10:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to Evc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloasters
Thank you for removing the link from your signature, Evc. However, removing one and adding two is not cricket. If you read the Forum Rules Writ in Stone, posted in every Topic Heading, you'll see that pics as well as the great majority of links are not allowed in Member's sigs. Please remove the three "banners" in your sig, as well as the "My PC" and "My game collection" links in your signature. Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Adding a detailed list of the components of your PC to your sig here is acceptable and encouraged!

I posted a question to the Admin staff about the discrepancy in the number of your posts. I'll post what they have to say in this thread when I hear from them.
I think the post count happened from what Robbie said, I think I remember that happening when you got the new forums? I dont remember really.

Im just curious as to why the game collection listing isnt allowed? Its just a link to all the games I own, now if that was a txt file hosted on some free webspace, would that still be a problem?
CPU:Intel Core2Duo E6600 @ 3.1GHz / MoBo:Gigabyte N650SLI-DS4 / RAM:2GB PC2-5300 / Graphics:BFG GeForce 780GT OC SLI / / Storage 1&2:Twin 250GB WD SATA2 16MB Cache / Storage 3:WD 160GB 7200RPM / Storage 4: WD 320GB SATA2 16MB Cache + 400GB and 250GB IDE in USB / DVD-Writer:Samsung SATA Lightscribe Multi-drive