Thread: PCMark scores
View Single Post
Old 24th July, 2003, 05:41 AM

Send a message via AIM to Evc

Thanks Adean for straightening it all out.

Good work to cloasters for being nice about everything instead of being a jerk and all like other forums do/are . I know how the posts work cause I see "no post count" on some of the forums, post count really doesnt matter to me, but isnt there a minimum number to browse the for sale forums? Cause when I try to view the latest it says I dont have access or something to that effect.

Quote:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: Evc [logout]
CPU:Intel Core2Duo E6600 @ 3.1GHz / MoBo:Gigabyte N650SLI-DS4 / RAM:2GB PC2-5300 / Graphics:BFG GeForce 780GT OC SLI / / Storage 1&2:Twin 250GB WD SATA2 16MB Cache / Storage 3:WD 160GB 7200RPM / Storage 4: WD 320GB SATA2 16MB Cache + 400GB and 250GB IDE in USB / DVD-Writer:Samsung SATA Lightscribe Multi-drive