View Single Post
Old 8th January, 2004, 04:34 AM

Send a message via MSN to marcofra2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid
Hey Laz,
I use the latest drivers for my board, i cant remember the version right now, but when i toyed with the control panel it didnt seem to do anything ...the only 2 effects that use all speakers on my system are Movie and Music, any of the others and one or more speakers dont work at all ...i really wanted to get 6 Channel direct working with all speakers cus that looks to be the best surround sound option, kinda has that feel with it when i use that effect, even though not all speakers are working...
At the moment im just sticking to Music effect because i can change various settings like Panorama/Dimension etc...but i thought with the optical cable i would get all the speakers would work because there is only 1 effect on that input - i was wrong

-Ross
Hey, I also have the same board, but I have a receiver going to my board using an optical cable and if you don't select "Dolby Digital Encoding", and if you put 6 channel, and put digital output, then all six will work as I toyed with settings and that is what happened to me. I have the latest nforce 2 drivers.
2x512 Ballistix DDR PC-3200
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum
Maxtor 80 gig
Antec 430 Watts
Onkyo HT-S760, 750 Watts.

Opinions are like butts, we all have them and they all stink at one time or another. But when people's butts stink we don't go around cleaning them, so please don't tell people that their opinions stink.