View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 24th July, 2004, 03:33 PM
Razorfish's Avatar
Razorfish Razorfish is offline
Join Date: March 2004
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 1,878
Send a message via MSN to Razorfish

Question GFX Card Connectors.

Right i know this might sould really stupid but, all my graphics cards have the standard white connector, looks like a d-type cannon but has the funny X in it, and theres the high density 15 way blue cannon. Whats the diffrence? and which sould i be using on my Samsung TFT TV?, as the connector is the blue high density cannon type. My cards have all come with adapters for changing the blue to sorry if its a stupid question. Thanks.

Last edited by Razorfish; 24th July, 2004 at 09:41 PM.
Reply With Quote