View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 25th July, 2004, 10:03 PM
Staz's Avatar
Staz Staz is offline
Join Date: June 2002
Location: Lafayette LA
Posts: 3,241
Send a message via Yahoo to Staz

I am assuming that you are talking about the ports like in the photo below. The blue one on the left is a 15 pin analog concetor used for conceting to an analog monitor. The one in the middle is an S video cable for conceting to a TV. The white one on the right a 24 pin DVI connector for hooking up to a digital monitor. This last connector offten comes with an adapter to change it to the first blue one. This is so you can use dual monitors.

If your TV has the connector for it use the 24 pin DVI port. It will give you the best signal.
Attached Thumbnails
GFX Card Connectors.-ports.jpg  
How come whenever I have a 50/50 chance I'm wrong 80% of the time?

What goes in a computer? Click me to find out.
Reply With Quote