View Single Post
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 3rd October, 2004, 03:53 AM
Gizmo's Avatar
Gizmo Gizmo is offline
Chief BBS Administrator
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Webb City, Mo
Posts: 16,178
Send a message via ICQ to Gizmo Send a message via AIM to Gizmo Send a message via MSN to Gizmo Send a message via Yahoo to Gizmo Send a message via Skype™ to Gizmo

Something like this is what you need.

Or you could contact the folks at and have them custom make you a cable for about 2/3 the price of the cable listed above. I get all of my cables from them, and I've not had any problems yet. All you have to do is call (or e-mail) them and tell them you need a terminated U2W cable for one drive, and they will know pretty much what you need and build to order. Usually takes about 5 days to build a custom cable.

Also, even though their web site shows custom cables, they have standard product as well. You could ask them if they have a standard product that would fill the bill.

BTW, welcome to AOA!
Reply With Quote