View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10th January, 2005, 08:11 PM
RussianMissile1's Avatar
RussianMissile1 RussianMissile1 is offline
Join Date: June 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,229
Send a message via AIM to RussianMissile1

there is one called the Crossflow (X-Flow) i think coolermaster makes it. it does that your diagram says. they use them to cool the shuttle mini computers.

here it is, but it appears to suck air in from one side only:

i have seen one somewhere where the motor is in the middle and air is sucked in from both sides. ( i think the shuttle version of it has the motor in the middle)
<-- My Cat PWNZ J00!

Last edited by RussianMissile1; 10th January, 2005 at 08:17 PM.
Reply With Quote