View Single Post
Old 21st April, 2005, 09:42 PM

What's ur bios settings?

Hi guys, nice looking forum u got here.

Anywhoo, Ive done some searching on google and even some trial and error with my bios and I still dont think I got my bios set up just right.

Im wondering what settings u guys have for ur cpu ratio, votages and clock speeds, etc. I think I can mess around with my video bios settings myself...Im guessing u guys have your settings set up just right. Ive tried using software off of google to adjust perfomance but I dont notice much. Maybe its my bios, or maybe there is better software, any recomendations?

I currently have multiplier x10 (2000) and clock speed at 200 and voltages at defaults.

I dont think my computer specs. are that uncommon, so I thought it would be ok to get some bios ideas to make my settings....optimal.

My specs.

-Soltek SL-K8TPro-939 (for Athlon 64 and 400 DRR RAM, I installed the drivers and updates from Soltek)
-Amd Athlon 64 3200+ 939
-1 gig Ram 3200 400Mhz
-Sapphire Ati Radeon 9800 Pro/380Mhz 256MB DDRII/680Mhz 256-BIT (Im gonna try and flash it to XT, I think)
-Lg Dvd burner
-160 gig WD 7200rpm/8 buffer

And sorry to be a bother, but there is a problem on boot up. Screen says my RAM is DDR 333 when it should be 400MHz. Maybe my bios isnt set up right to be fast enough? But I would like to use my Ram to full potential Actually getting everything working at full potential would be awesome.

Thanks for any advice.