View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 19th June, 2005, 09:43 AM
Aedan Aedan is offline
Chief Systems Administrator
Join Date: September 2001
Location: Europe
Posts: 13,075

You can ask the manufacturer, but unless it's a relatively expensive monitor, you might not get very far. Often professionals just use a colorimeter to measure and calibrate the monitor, as this can correct for aging effects. All monitors suffer a certain level of colour shift through their lifetime, and the colorimeter allows that shift to be measured and compensated.
Any views, thoughts and opinions are entirely my own. They don't necessarily represent those of my employer (BlackBerry).
Reply With Quote