Thread: Extreme cooling
View Single Post
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 13th February, 2002, 08:22 PM
fasterstill fasterstill is offline
Join Date: February 2002
Posts: 5

Yes auto guy .If you get a leak in your car air conditioning system you can call up an enginner who comes round ,brazes in an adapter and refills the system!simple!
check the yellow pages.thats where i got mine from.
Reply With Quote