View Single Post
  #117 (permalink)  
Old 11th May, 2006, 07:40 PM
RussianMissile1's Avatar
RussianMissile1 RussianMissile1 is offline
Join Date: June 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,229
Send a message via AIM to RussianMissile1

when you double click the console and get it running so you see the console window, either one or the other will take up 100% of the cpu (or whatever you set it to) and the other console with be left with 0% and sit idle, or it will use 40% if say you have the other one set to use 60% cpu

pressing strl-alt-del, brings up the task manager, you can see it running in there.

the advantage of a service is just that you dont have to log in for it to run.
<-- My Cat PWNZ J00!