View Single Post
Old 20th June, 2008, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by booman View Post
Was it the P2 I gave you?
Ya know booman, I started this reply with full intentions of giving you a ration of it for not reading the post and not knowing what what CPU was what. As soon as I started to type it out, I realized I didn't know any more where these things had come from! (except for the AMD 233 you sent-now that thing is useless! Thats why I remember it.) I've got Pll's & lll's Slots, one socket but I've forgotten what it is. Maybe that one was Yours? It's resting in a dead board.) There's a celeron and another Tbird, but I'm a bit motherboard shy at the moment. That will change soon. If things go as planned (do they ever?) I'll have 3 rigs folding. An Intel E4300 and 2 AMD 2400's an XP and a Sempron. That be cool!

OH-the answer to your question-I haven't a clue!

1ST * Asus M5A99FX Pro r 2.0 *AMD FX 8350 Black Edition *Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 CPU Cooler * Crucial 16g DDR3 * MSI Geforce GTX 1050 * Antec 650w* Thermaltake V9 Case
2nd Asus M5A99fx Pro R2.0 Mainboard *AMD FX 4300 Black edition * l6g Crutial DDR3 * Evga Geforce Gt 730 * Coolermaster Dual fan HSF * 500w Thermaltake PSU * 320g western digital HDD