View Single Post
Old 2nd August, 2008, 06:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to raphael2040 Send a message via MSN to raphael2040

Captain's inactivity!

First off, let me just apologise to everyone [but mostly the modders] for my lack of activity over the past few months.

It's the same every year. I tend to have a lot of free time in the Summer, but it just gets eaten up by other things. By the time I know it, it's back to education again, where I spend most of my time, believe it or not, studying and working. =P

Not now, though! Upon realising how inactive I have become, and re-realising my passion for case modding, I am back and ready to mod!

I know Booman has set up a contest , and there have been others who are still being active modders, and I want to thank each and every one of you for not keeping the Mod Squad alive!

Captaincy of the Mod Squad is up for grabs! I don't feel I'm capable to create a structured team of modders, nor do I feel that I will have enough time to overlook all the mods that people are working on. And, to be honest, there are a lot of modders here better than me =P. So if anyone feels they can do a better job, please post here! I'll leave it to the mods' diplomacy to decide on how to choose one, though.

On that note, WHO'S UP FOR SOME MODDING?
Intel Core i7 920 (Bloomfield) o/ced 4.03Ghz
ATI Sapphire Radeon 4850 w/ Accelero Twin Turbo Cooler
All housed in a Thermaltake Tai Chi Case with lots of silent fans.