View Single Post
Old 11th September, 2008, 03:01 AM

If I'm understanding you corectly, the objective is to get the GPU client to start a new WU. I have deleted the work dir and the Q 7 0r 8 times. Why don't I just delete the client and reinstall it?

Edit:
Just so you know, I don't have all the dignostic skills in the world and I am not bothered about sticking my curser in where it might not belong. I have learned more that way than any other and I also have learned to have things set up when, not if, the effort to find the problem is not going any where. I'm set up to Format C:\ and be back up to allmost the same point I was in approx. 3 to 4 hours. Not a problem for me. I much prefer to solve the problem. With your help there has been more than one. Just don't get bothered if we hit a wall. Not a big deal.

1ST * Asus M5A99FX Pro r 2.0 *AMD FX 8350 Black Edition *Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 CPU Cooler * Crucial 16g DDR3 * MSI Geforce GTX 1050 * Antec 650w* Thermaltake V9 Case
2nd Asus M5A99fx Pro R2.0 Mainboard *AMD FX 4300 Black edition * l6g Crutial DDR3 * Evga Geforce Gt 730 * Coolermaster Dual fan HSF * 500w Thermaltake PSU * 320g western digital HDD

Last edited by PorPorMe; 11th September, 2008 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Explain