View Single Post
Old 17th January, 2009, 12:30 AM

Nope-the plexy goes back. At the place I got the panel cut [ a used car lot of all places!] one of the ol' guys that come in for coffee said the plexy was all wrong. He said get Lexan. Stronger, easy to cut and drill, and will mold very nicely. Sounds like the right ticket for me, exept It's going to be quite a while before I can do that. The way this back problem was progressing, I wanted to get those things here at home. Now it's to late as I can't walk but about 15-20 feet. But I can sure crawl to the bathroom! and then back to the computer. I wanted that project when I got like this. OH, well can't have everything! But I keep on rolling. working on a computer for a gal that never heard the word defrag-It's so screwed up there is no saveing it, so I've got that to do.

1ST * Asus M5A99FX Pro r 2.0 *AMD FX 8350 Black Edition *Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 CPU Cooler * Crucial 16g DDR3 * MSI Geforce GTX 1050 * Antec 650w* Thermaltake V9 Case
2nd Asus M5A99fx Pro R2.0 Mainboard *AMD FX 4300 Black edition * l6g Crutial DDR3 * Evga Geforce Gt 730 * Coolermaster Dual fan HSF * 500w Thermaltake PSU * 320g western digital HDD