View Single Post
Old 18th January, 2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondog View Post
Ive said it before I'll say it again, that tower is bloody huge!

Sucks about the plexi Hope they swap it for you. Ask for a thicker piece, its a bit more difficult to work with, but its much stronger. Also remember, drill slowly!
I've found that the full tower is the case I like the most. The obvious reason is that there is room to work! with both hands at the same time! I've worked on the mini Dell's and Compaq's-man, what a bitch!.
And It gives me other choices. It's right next to me and its the right height to put a cup of coffee-I turn down the adjustable fans and have a great coffee warmer!
I called Lowe's and customer service said no problem as long as I didn't want cash.

EDIT:
The wire wrap, heat shrink and molex pin remover will get here Monday. Then I can clean up thr guts. I need to find some trim material to line cuts in the panel. And I bet if i startlooking I can find Lexan and trim right from where I'm sitting!

1ST * Asus M5A99FX Pro r 2.0 *AMD FX 8350 Black Edition *Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 CPU Cooler * Crucial 16g DDR3 * MSI Geforce GTX 1050 * Antec 650w* Thermaltake V9 Case
2nd Asus M5A99fx Pro R2.0 Mainboard *AMD FX 4300 Black edition * l6g Crutial DDR3 * Evga Geforce Gt 730 * Coolermaster Dual fan HSF * 500w Thermaltake PSU * 320g western digital HDD

Last edited by PorPorMe; 18th January, 2009 at 02:23 PM.