View Single Post
Old 20th February, 2009, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmythemoder View Post
okay iv got the coller mounted and my temps dropped down to 35c idle and 47c under full load
I just got my panel installed last night,to see whaat my temps would be with the case incloses. It's hitting round 49 to 53c with 2 F@H cliints running. Not good, I could do that passive!

Your system and mine are simularbut diferent enough to msake t more interereting, finding our way up- I'm shooting for 4.50Ghz on air and am goin from my methods.which will get me to 4.05Ghz real quick. There is a brickwall right there that means a lot of leanining needs to br done. Damn TR and his black heart!

EDIT:
I thought hat if we want ti work on this together, with Muff!n okeing his nose in as much a spossible! We should sync up on temp monitors. Outright, I dont trust SpeedFAN.
Link to the one I use the most. It's free.
http://www.cpuid.com/hwmonitorpro.php
and Everest v4.55.01330 it has a fre vesion also
So if you want to take a ride with somemone who does't know how he is going to get wher he is going, but is going to get there-Just a small warning I'll proply take 3 weeks-mabea month-I can't afford ner parts!

1ST * Asus M5A99FX Pro r 2.0 *AMD FX 8350 Black Edition *Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 CPU Cooler * Crucial 16g DDR3 * MSI Geforce GTX 1050 * Antec 650w* Thermaltake V9 Case
2nd Asus M5A99fx Pro R2.0 Mainboard *AMD FX 4300 Black edition * l6g Crutial DDR3 * Evga Geforce Gt 730 * Coolermaster Dual fan HSF * 500w Thermaltake PSU * 320g western digital HDD

Last edited by PorPorMe; 20th February, 2009 at 02:18 PM.