View Single Post
Old 21st February, 2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderRd View Post
Never meant to be discouraging, m'man. Just meant to save you some time...I, for one, have damned little of it.

'member when you wanted to match some guy on the 'net that was at 4G with his e4300?... Do you remember how he got there?
I had a nice long one here explaining everything that God got fed up with and I hit the wrong key so it's gone!
I never thought you were trying to be discoriging,TR, I know some times you were anoyed and sometimes pissed. We just don't think the same way-thats all.
I knew in all probability I'd be where I am now-hitting the bookks for facts and figures and decimal points an .025v
I hate it!
But if this doesnt work-and it will be 2 weeks or more-then I'l step back for a while-dosomething else. Th come at it agian.
AOA is going to have a bonified-no cheatin' 4.50g on air and air alone. If it takes another year-so be it.

Besides Mareen-F@H and 4.50G have been my working goals for over a year-nothing has changed. They all compliment each other even if *outsiders* don't see it.
Do ya think I need a life?-Don't answer that!

I don't know about any one else but the Dixie Chicks and i are haveing a great m0rning-Here is hopeing you are too!

1ST * Asus M5A99FX Pro r 2.0 *AMD FX 8350 Black Edition *Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 CPU Cooler * Crucial 16g DDR3 * MSI Geforce GTX 1050 * Antec 650w* Thermaltake V9 Case
2nd Asus M5A99fx Pro R2.0 Mainboard *AMD FX 4300 Black edition * l6g Crutial DDR3 * Evga Geforce Gt 730 * Coolermaster Dual fan HSF * 500w Thermaltake PSU * 320g western digital HDD