View Single Post
Old 10th December, 2009, 06:30 PM
Irreverent Query Chairman

I'm going to be away from home for the next two weeks or so beginning tomorrow. I'll be checking in here, though, so I'll try to help research your problem. Troubleshooting/reproducing your problem won't be possible for me until I get back, though.

I think Sam will be around and he's got the experience on Win 7. I've also sent a message to the other team member I spoke of, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

I highly recommend that you go here and register:
Folding Forum Index page

That's the community forum. There are folks over there that have forgotten more than I know about ATI folding, so it might be a good place to try. Just post your problem in the appropriate forum topic and someone will surely get back to you.

If you do get a solution, let us know back here so I can archive it for other users. You're the first ATI troubleshooting problem I think we've had, so I'd like the answer if you you find it.

As for the dll thing, no, I haven't heard about it but I'm sure if there is such a thing the boys at the forum will know.

If you are talking about the folding team badge, the instructions to get one are at the end of this FAQ:
http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/samuk...dated-9-a.html

Your other signature and avatar options are in the "user cp". You'll find a link to it in the top left of every page on the forum.
#1: Tt Armor, ASUS Maximus Extreme, QX9650@4.1G, 8G Corsair Dominator GT DDR3-2000, Corsair HX1050, H2O-Swiftech, Gigabyte GTX470/Arctic Accelero Xtreme Plus II, Intel 520 SSD, Kingston SSD, 2xRaptor 150G RAID0, Win 7 Pro 64
#2: Tt Shark, ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo, Q6600@3.8G, 4G HyperX-1600, Corsair HX850, CoolerMaster V10, 2xASUS 9600GT, 2xRaptor 74G RAID0, OCZ Vertex 4 SSD, Gentoo/siduction Linux [64-bit]
#3, #4: Opteron 170@2.75G nude, A8N-SLI Deluxe, Gentoo

AOA Folding @HomeOur sister site: www.gamersonlinux.com

Last edited by ThunderRd; 10th December, 2009 at 06:37 PM.