View Single Post
Old 20th February, 2010, 10:45 AM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUff1N View Post
I ran it on High setting @ 1680x1050 & these are my results...
Yea, it's a boring benchmark to watch just like the Crysis bench is...
If you don't want to be bored, play the game PPM! LOL
This is just to let you know how your system will handle the game is all.
I'd have to run it on Medium if I wanted it to be playable at all, or run it at a lower res...say 1440x900.
Ye man the point of this bench is to show you how the game will run on your computer. For about 10E you can buy this game thru steam if you own any other stalker game, which is awesome. Nonlinear AI redone everytime you get into the game, play the missions in whatever order you want so many side missions, it is a real pleasure to play! The atmosphere is amazing! This is my result compared to muffin in 1680 same settings and in advanced MSAA off, SSAO default/High and no OC on the GPU.

@ Porporme - can't compare to your results since you used a different resolution.
Attached Thumbnails
Stalker Call of Pripyat Benchmark-muffin.jpg   Stalker Call of Pripyat Benchmark-chris.jpg  
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Last edited by chrisbard; 20th February, 2010 at 10:55 AM.