View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 22nd June, 2010, 11:52 PM
Rondog's Avatar
Rondog Rondog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: January 2005
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 3,298
Send a message via MSN to Rondog

Help setting up dual SMP Clients Quadcore Windows 7 64

One client is using 75% (3 cores) the other is using 25% (1 core)

Any idea where I went wrong?

EDIT: I have installed the affinity changer from here: http://distributed.org.ua/forum/inde...showtopic=1149 as suggested by ThunderRd
__________________
AOA Team fah

Rig 1: Intel Core i5 750,4gb,HD6870,500gb,W7 Ult x64

Last edited by Rondog; 22nd June, 2010 at 11:54 PM.
Reply With Quote