Thread: happy me!
View Single Post
Old 7th April, 2002, 02:35 AM
Systems Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Superman

Quote:
Originally posted by Nate-X
Gah.. I have a copy of XP.. waiting on my main harddrive to get to me so was playing around.. found my logitech mouse wasn't supported.. and neither was my nero cdr software /cry... I take it the logitech mice will work perfectly except for the scroll bar feature or is there a way to fix it? or do i have to buy a new damn mouse?
I'm using a Logitech perfectly. Try going to the windows update site and downloading the driver update found there.

As for Nero, version 5.0 and greater is compatible with Windows XP.

EDIT: After reading this whole thread, I just want to say that I'm getting scores equal to or greater than I was getting in Windows 98SE, and stability is on-par with Windows 2000 Pro. Best of both worlds in my opinion. But who cares, to each his own I guess

"You have to go outside the sequence of engines, into the world of men, to find the real originator of the rocket. Is it not equally reasonable to look outside nature for the real Originator of the natural order?
-C.S. Lewis

Director of JavaScript section of the Allied Sites Support Team, web designer and programmer for DaOCPlace, and co-web designer and programmer for AOA Files

<>< I Believe-Do You?