View Single Post
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 13th September, 2012, 09:30 PM
danrok's Avatar
danrok danrok is offline
AOA Staff
Join Date: March 2003
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 18,917

For the leads, you could just get some female RCA connectors with trailing leads.

For example: 2 RCA Male / 2 RCA Female, Cable Extension 12 ft: Electronics

Then just cut the male ends off those.

For what two of those amps cost you could buy a much better 2nd hand amp.

You might find a good car amplifier with 4 channels, just power it using the 12v rail on an old PC PSU.
Desktop PC: AMD FX-8370E / Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 Motherboard / 16GB DDR3 RAM / GeForce GTX 970
AOA Team fah
Reply With Quote