View Single Post
Old 5th March, 2013, 09:30 PM
Chief BBS Administrator

Many thanks TR!

Boo, what is the mint 14 file manager?

Boo as you intend to do this, And TR has us almost there...Would you guys consider making a step by step guide for us. Two reasons,

1. This has very wide spread appeal! Many will want to do this!

2. When ever I have to " BE VERY CAREFUL. " I like to completely understand the instructions. TR you are quite clear, Boo has no trouble understanding what is to be done. The fault does not lie with you.

Nor does it completely lie with me.":O}

It lies in the distance between what you know and what I have yet to learn.

So hows about a brand new guide to improve the worlds access to it's SSD'd? ":O}

I'll be open and honest and probably lose two friends...

TR you have the knowledge I need, but Boo has a better grasp on how to dummy that down.

This is of course simply an opinion offered by one who isn't yet comfortable that he understands what needs to be done.

TR...it isn't that the steps are complicated so much as I am uncertain at several points that I DO understand.

My guess is that your work has been largely independent of the interfaces I completely rely upon.

I am use to receiving fairly specific steps with certain responses... I don't know how to improvise...I don't know what is "also" an expectable response or recognize when I've done something totally unacceptable.

Basically you still assume to much of me/reader.

I don't know if this helps you...or even that it's you that needs the help, I suspect it could be me! ":O}

Oh! Oh! I know! it's that I don't know what you expect me to know! ":O}

It was me after all! LOL
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Last edited by Daniel ~; 5th March, 2013 at 09:46 PM.