AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > 64 Bit computing

64 Bit computing "The" Topic for emerging 64 bit hardware and software.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 5th July, 2004, 05:30 AM

realtek problem

Help me please. I cant get the windows 64 realtek drivers to install. i downloaded then and ran winzip. after i unzipped then there is no setup file or install file. what do i do? any suggestions.

Monarch Hornet Pro
AMD3200
Nvidia 5600
512 DDR 400
Gigabyte K8VT800M motherboard
Old 5th July, 2004, 05:34 AM

Did you try redownloading them. or drying to find annother source?
Old 5th July, 2004, 05:43 AM

yes i tried amds link and this website.
Old 5th July, 2004, 09:55 AM
Chief Systems Administrator

What files do you get?
Old 5th July, 2004, 07:55 PM

the files i get are netrtsnt and RTL39A64
Nvidia 6600 PCIE
BFG Tech NF4 Ultra Mobo
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 5th July, 2004, 11:50 PM
Chief Systems Administrator

You need to go into the control panel, open the system icon, open the 'Hardware' tab, and then click on device manager. You should then be able to find the unknown devices section and find the ethernet controller in there. Double click on it, and there should be an option to 'Update Driver' somewhere in there. The update driver needs the inf file 'netrtsnt', and it'll copy the 'RTL39A64' file into the right place for you. At least, it's something along those lines!
Old 8th August, 2004, 06:21 AM

i did all that but still it is telling me that it can not find the necessary files. The files are there. help!!!
Old 8th August, 2004, 07:31 PM

this worked for me. So people who has Realtek 8169/8110 family nic cards should try it. Hey finally i am posting a solution instead of a question.

www.collosumus.net/amd64/rt81xx.html