AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > 64 Bit computing

64 Bit computing "The" Topic for emerging 64 bit hardware and software.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 23rd October, 2004, 07:41 PM

64 bit NVRAID Drivers?

Hi All,
I am trying to install Win XP 64 bit version on to my SATA raid hosted on an NVIDIA nforce3 ultra.
My question is does anyone have a set of RAID drivers since the drivers from nvidia are only 32 bit.
I have downloaded the nforce 64 bit beta drivers and extracted the contents but there are no RAID drivers to use.
Any help appreciated.
Mac
Old 25th October, 2004, 06:26 PM

You need to upack nforce3 D/L & extract nforce raid files. You will find that they are too big to fit on one floppy to do xp64 F6 trick at install, so, I took out raidman.exe & put it on second disk. Copy files off attached disk1 and use to install. after install find out where xp64 put the raid files and add contents of disk2 to same installed folder. Worked for me!
Snakedriver
Attached Files
File Type: zip disk1.zip (432.7 KB, 182 views)
File Type: zip disk2.zip (119.7 KB, 152 views)
Old 16th February, 2005, 02:09 PM

Are the above files for nForce3 only? Is there a similar set of files which would work for nForce4 SATA RAID too?
Old 16th February, 2005, 02:51 PM

NF3 250 raid driver
i dont now if it work to NF4
Old 16th February, 2005, 11:30 PM

I just tried that method but using the files found in the lastest 6.39 NForce W2k drivers. For IDE there are 2 floppies worth of files so I split them into SATA and RAID. W2k installation accepts both sets and appears to load the drivers, but when the it reaches the partitioning stage only 1/2 the array can be seen, and when then Windows won't start from that partition.

Looks like I need to use non-RAID SATA after all.