AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > AMD Motherboards & CPUs

AMD Motherboards & CPUs Questions or comments on AMD products?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 24th November, 2001, 08:45 PM

XP Unlock?

After the sixth (!) attempt at unlocking my Athlon XP, I've now unlocked all the multis, except 9, 9.5, 10 and 10.5 (the ones I was really after), which now come up as 7, 7.5, 8 and 8.5 respectively. Do you think this could be a bios problem on my Epox 8KHA+, or do I need to get out my XP1800 and have another look? I'm not entirely sure about the 1st and Second (from the right) bridges.
Old 24th November, 2001, 08:58 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Phiber Send a message via AIM to Phiber

Re: XP Unlock?

Quote:
Originally posted by ExplosiveNewt
After the sixth (!) attempt at unlocking my Athlon XP, I've now unlocked all the multis, except 9, 9.5, 10 and 10.5 (the ones I was really after), which now come up as 7, 7.5, 8 and 8.5 respectively. Do you think this could be a bios problem on my Epox 8KHA+, or do I need to get out my XP1800 and have another look? I'm not entirely sure about the 1st and Second (from the right) bridges.
i would think you should have another look.. with my duron it took me a couple of tries to get all the multiliers
XP 1800+
[color]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 24th November, 2001, 09:13 PM

Send a message via ICQ to dimmreaper Send a message via AIM to dimmreaper

I would say it is definately the bridges not being connected right. All the multipliers function on my 8KHA+ with all the BIOSes that have been released so far . . . .

Wishing you were someone else is a waste of the person you are. - Kurt Cobain

AOA Team fah
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!