AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > AMD Motherboards & CPUs

AMD Motherboards & CPUs Questions or comments on AMD products?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 68 votes, 4.82 average.
Old 25th May, 2005, 04:31 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Best of vibes to Romania, you'se guys are all right! So are our Australians, Britons and Amerikanski. If I left your nationality out, be assured that we send big love from this rainy earthquake prone zone.
Old 28th May, 2005, 04:44 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Is that hippy dippy and lovey dovey enough for you? Back to our regularly scheduled program.
The entire human race is a great disappointment. Prove that you're a step above everyman, get your very own free AOA Forums case badge today!
Old 1st June, 2005, 03:53 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

"The sky is falling" said Chicken Little.
Looka here, CL: The sky fell three years ago.
"But everything is inside out too!"

You are quite correct, feathered one. Through the looking glass is mostly understood. Inside out isn't.
Solve a piece of the puzzle, order your free AOA Forums case badge today!
Old 1st June, 2005, 09:35 PM

UK constituency

Hi,
i'm from the UK and was wondering if there are any case badges left?
i understand that the first post for this was around 2 years ago so im not getting my hopes up
Old 2nd June, 2005, 03:57 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Welcome to AOA Forums, shakey_shane!

Just send a Private Message to dod. He lives in the UK, so no sweat.
Old 2nd June, 2005, 04:07 PM
AOA Staff

Presently, you'll need to make 10 posts before you can send private messages. This measure is just to slow down the spammers.
Old 3rd June, 2005, 06:08 PM

Ok thanks

Made my post quota and i managed to get a PM to DOD so methinks a shiny new AOA casebadge will be adorning my new PC case!

when can you have an image in ur sig? ive got a sig but i dont know how to put it up, i've got it hosted so thats not a prob
Old 3rd June, 2005, 07:46 PM

What do these badges look like? Anybody got a photo?
Old 6th June, 2005, 04:43 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

dsio was kind enough to post a pic of our badges fairly recently. Alas, I can't find it now. May I simply assure our badge-less Members that no one has complained about the way our case badges look? If'n you're a Briton, just PM dod. He will ask you to send him a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope. You'll like your AOA Forums case badge, have no fear.
Old 6th June, 2005, 04:52 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz
What do these badges look like? Anybody got a photo?
It may look like one of these..........but then.....nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the real AOA badges are totally cool !

Cloasters please post one beautiful untouched AOA badge
Attached Images

I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11th June, 2005, 04:54 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Sorry, I don't have a digital camera. I didn't know that anyone else used the letters "AOA." The gall!

Order your free AOA Forums case badge today or be square.
Old 14th June, 2005, 03:39 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Pink Floyd will re-unite for the Live 8 concert in England! I'm old phart-ifying myself, that's OK 'cause Pink Floyd is as good as it gets for rock in the 60's and 70's. Arguable? Sure!

Insiders say that Roger Waters is already bickering with the rest of the band, let's hope he will swallow his pride for the sake of the performance.

I sincerely hope that at least one of our British Members will catch the show!

Maybe having an AOA case badge will get you a discount at the box office. Order your's right now!
Old 18th June, 2005, 04:23 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Are you over-fulfilling your norm? Or are you a Wrecker? When the present is awful... wait a minute.. the past wasn't so great. The future looks ugly. What to do? I want a girl just like the girl that buried dear old dad. Hello left field!

Hey ya, got your case badge from us? You don't? Que lastima. Get your badge, make with the PM!
Old 24th June, 2005, 04:20 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Once upon a night long ago... It was the worst of times, such horror we don't need to recount. Except to say that the same brands of explosives that maimed and killed young Americans 35 years ago are killing our women and men in uniform in the Middle East today.

We refused to acknowledge the truth that we were defeated in Southeast Asia. More accurately, our current leaders believe fairy tales about our war in Viet Nam. The loudest boosters of our present war made sure that they did not serve in active duty during our war upon South East Asia. Their sons and daughters don't volunteer for military service in South West Asia today. Seems to me that they should support the war with actions, not just words.

Hand me that remote, time to change stations.

Order your AOA case badge now, they are free, free, free to our Members!
Old 28th June, 2005, 06:09 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

"The sky is falling," insisted the Little Chicken. Don't worry about it, all is well. God's in his heaven and all is right with the world. "Right" being the operative word here. Sigh. Argh. Well...if I don't like it, I should do something about it. OK, I am. To more relevant business!

Your computer's case is lonely if it doesn't have a genuine AOA Forums case badge stuck to it. Who wants an unhappy case? For all we know, a discontented case might encourage component failure. Components cost a lot these days. Our case badges are free. PM dod or me for your AOA case badge!
Old 3rd July, 2005, 11:13 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Fired up the old shortwave receiver last night. Blarney aplenty, even in languages that I have no clue to. Radio Australia still uses the first notes of "Waltzing Matilda" as a tag. Then I started checking out lower and upper sideband for giggles. Holy crapulence, there are a lot of PC's wailing and moaning on the upper freq's. It's difficult to understand what they're saying, but "why has my owner no AOA Forums case badge stuck to me?" was clearly discernable.

C'mon you lazy *******'s, do your part to reduce clutter on the airwaves, order your free AOA case badge today!
Old 8th July, 2005, 06:10 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Chicken Little had it right, he was just a few days too early. I'm sorry that the sky fell in London yesterday, my heart goes out to the families of the people beset with the horror.
Old 12th July, 2005, 05:51 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

It's always tempting to lose yourself in the world of fantasy. Today's news is always a bummer of the first degree--if not worse. cloasters as Worf of DS9, cloasters as Retribution Master, maybe cloasters as Superman. Reality's stench is so strong that I'm brought back to cloasters as cloasters quickly. Sigh.

You say you want an AOA Forums case badge? You know that the aforementioned badge stuck to your computer raises its value by 15%-if not more? You're aware that an AOA case badge simply makes life better, just like that?

Get on the good foot, order your free AOA case badge right now!
Old 17th July, 2005, 01:03 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

How can the manifold mysteries of this ringing, buzzing overstimulating voyage upon Earth be captured in the one syllable word: Life?

Gain a peaceful bower in which to rest for a bit. Order your free AOA case badge now, having one on your PC's case is calming and soothing.

Simply send a Private Message to cloasters should you live in the United States of America. Or send a PM to dod if you grace the United Kingdom with your presence.
Old 20th July, 2005, 03:47 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

I had a friend who always answered the question of "how are you doing?" with "just fine." Up to his elbows in alligators, the answer was "just fine."
His father addressed him as "Apoplexy." And I thought that my dad was bad?

Will your PC always answer the "how are you doin'?" question by booting perfectly? It will if it sports an AOA Forums case badge. Don't delay, order your free AOA case badge today.