AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > AMD Motherboards & CPUs

AMD Motherboards & CPUs Questions or comments on AMD products?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 68 votes, 4.82 average.
Old 14th March, 2006, 06:40 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

I dislike getting phone calls that hang up on you way before the person on the other end has time to realize that they got the wrong number. You know, ring ring. Hello? Half way through "hello," click, the line goes dead. Who makes these annoying calls? War dialers? People that want to know if you exist? Burglars? Jerks? The Organs of state security?
Better learn to like these "calls," they haven't stopped for years. Yippee.

No wrong number here, order your AOA Forums Badge For Your Computer. You'll be oh so happy that you did!
Old 18th March, 2006, 05:29 AM

I tryed to pm but wont let me so I will ask how can I get One of the AOA badges. Sorry I am new to this forum... I really like it so far!
Old 18th March, 2006, 07:03 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Welcome to AOA Forums, djwjtruckin!

New Members have to get a few posts under their belt before they can use Private Messaging. I'll send a PM to you about getting your own AOA case badge.
Old 18th March, 2006, 07:14 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Oops, I can't send you a Private Message, either. Please do some more posting then we're in business.
Old 21st March, 2006, 06:35 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Never talk about politics or religion at the dinner table. I've ruined a few holiday dinners with the whole family by breaking this rule. Is my viewpoint that important? No. Finally matured a bit. About time!

Gotcha AOA case badge here. Order one, it's easy. Have a good day.
Old 24th March, 2006, 05:27 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

How come this little drunkard never falls down or goes to sleep? Even folks with a high tolerance for alcohol pass out eventually. The Guiness people must love this fella.
It's spring, brighten up your computer's case with a free genuine case badge from AOA Forums.
Old 27th March, 2006, 07:41 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

A donde es usted? If you're in the Olde Worlde, order your AOA Forums case badge by PMing dod. If you are in the New World, send a Private Message to cloasters. Let me reveal my ignorance of Futbol. I'm embarrassed to ask this, but what does "FA" stand for?
Old 31st March, 2006, 07:35 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Can thee refer to thyself as a savvy member of the tech world without an AOA Forums case badge affixed to thine computerizing box? No, duh.

They are free, get your's. You know what to do.
Old 5th April, 2006, 05:56 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Sick and tired of that interminable winter? Spring is finally here, Gott sei Danke! Put a dab of fresh color on yer box, order your AOA Forums case badge right now!
Old 6th April, 2006, 08:33 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Ooh, this is a great idea. Paint your computer's case in a camouflage pattern. Ever notice how much people attired in camouflage blend into the background? Civilians, I mean.
The patterns used on WWI era American battleships would be cool, chocolate chips? Not so much--unless you like that pattern.
Hang on, surlyjoe painted an ammo can PC olive drab. Not quite OD green, it was a much nicer color. Who's next? Don't paint over your AOA Forums case badge!
Old 10th April, 2006, 08:02 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

I too prefer a drab putty colored machine. There are more important things to do than take the time to paint your case. Like ordering your FREE AOA Forums authentic case badge. Nice decorative touch and it's easy to get your's. Make with the PM to dod or cloasters, we'll send you your very own case badge in a jiff.
Old 13th April, 2006, 04:36 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Oyez, oyez, oyez. Free AOA case badges are free. How many things are really free in these wonderful times? I haven't seen a free offer for anything that doesn't have fine print informing you that free doesn't mean free for twenty years. Hold on to your hat, free means FREE here at Case Badge Central. What's to lose? Send a Private Message to me or dod right now. Unless you're at work. If so send one of us a PM when you get home.
Old 19th April, 2006, 01:01 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

My sister is a bit of a dullard. Please don't tell her I posted that! Then again, she takes care of her family well and keeps a very clean house. Not so easy to do when she's working more than full time at a demanding job. Whoops, there I go again with the intra-familial insults. Don't worry, she'll return the favor! Hey, get yer case badge today, it's about time.
Old 21st April, 2006, 06:20 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet, eating her curds and whey. Where does the inquiring mind go when presented with this old rhyme? She was eating cottage cheese(in American), what's not to know? For shame where's the, uhh, earthy mind I ask you?
Old 21st April, 2006, 07:35 PM
Chief BBS Administrator

Now comes the Spider all resplendent in gleaming venom dripping and barefoot across the floors of toxic ruin....

Little is known of how AOA case badges work their protection, but at lest one has cause to wish they had secured one BEFORE they met with Spider!!
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 24th April, 2006, 06:22 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Ah, woman as spider, that one goes a long way back. I hope that Little Ms Muffet survived her encounter with the arachnid, our Files Editor dsio almost didn't. I don't know why Australia has the most deadly poisonous creatures on the planet, but I'm not in a hurry to visit there. Call me chicken, I don't care.

Our very desirable AOA Forums Case Badges come in one glorious color scheme, you will like your's. So order one, or we'll send you to Australia by Special Fourth Class Mail!
Old 28th April, 2006, 06:11 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

A funny thing happened along the way to our Forums on Wednesday morning. I couldn't get here. After flushing the caches of five browsers(two operating systems) I still couldn't get here. I just wasn't getting DNS resolution, argh. Emailed two Staffers, neither of them had a problem. I pondered the hassle of wiping the HDD and reinstalling two OS's from scatch. Ouch. I simply couldn't get here, while all other sites were accessible, if in slow motion because the Web has been slow lately. Needless to say I was most unhappy. After forty eight hours of this bs, a thought came to me. "Burp" the router/modem--it's that or my ISP is messing with me. After being embarassed many times for complaining that the fault was someone else's screwup--when it was mine all along, I burped the modem.

Halemamula, I'm back on AOA. Whew, that was frustrating!
Old 2nd May, 2006, 05:32 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Crimson and Clover, anyone remember that song? Seemed like the ultimate romantic high school song to me. Bought it recently, I'm not gaga over the tune nowadays. Still like it a lot, but the finger having written and moved on changes everything, sigh. Change the way your PC or Mac looks for the better, send a Private Message to me or dod today.
Old 2nd May, 2006, 07:43 PM
Chief BBS Administrator

Over and Over, ...glad you came back again! ":O}
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 3rd May, 2006, 04:25 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Thanks boss, I'm very glad that I are back, too!

« New cooler | - »