AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > AMD Motherboards & CPUs

AMD Motherboards & CPUs Questions or comments on AMD products?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 68 votes, 4.82 average.
Old 10th June, 2006, 06:15 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Having no AOA Forums case badge on my machine left it naked and unprotected in this modern world. A top of the line AV, Anti-Spyware program(s) is a must, yet your very own free AOA case badge is needed for protection from random nonsense. PM me today, don't delay!
Old 14th June, 2006, 05:56 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Don't allow a stray gamma ray or suchlike mess up your computing day, PM me for your free AOA case badge today!
Old 16th June, 2006, 06:36 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

What happens when a neutrino smacks a transistor in a memory chip? Don't find out, get your free AOA case badge today. Looks like dod is back in business, send a Private Message to him on the East side of the Atlantic. On the more evolved, cough, side of the aforementioned ocean, PM me. Do it now!
Old 19th June, 2006, 08:41 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Where ever is heard a discouraging word and the skies are all cloudy all day. Do you have to be so negative? No, but it comes naturally. Like that's a talent or something? You trying to talk some sense into me? Well, huh? OK, quit the clowning.
Leaves me speechless. Good! Don't tell me what to do. We won't. Alright then.

....yeah. Sure.

A most considerate Member sent me a SASE from overseas Saturday. With American stamps on it. I sent him two of our AOA case badges this morning. Let this be instructive, politeness pays.
Old 23rd June, 2006, 06:31 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Now I've got it, I'll pull an AMD "buy soon or never" cute trick. Order your free AOA case badge by the 28th of June or stare at the empty 1" by 1" indentation on your computer case forever. Ha, now how much wouldn't you pay?
Old 25th June, 2006, 12:46 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Shame on me for inferring that there's a deadline to receive your FREE case badge that every Member is entitled to. Deadline, no. Forever? That might be stretching things a tad. Simply send a Private Message to dod in Inverness or cloasters in Seattle. Go ahead, make our day.
Old 27th June, 2006, 10:26 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Best day ever, eight badge requests. Well done good sirs and madames! There are plenty more AOA Forums case badges, don't hesitate!
Old 27th June, 2006, 10:51 PM
Chief BBS Administrator

Well DAMN!

CONGRATULATIONS CLOASTERS!!

I have to say that I don't read every post here. My guess is that few do. But I read a lot of them!

I'm in admiration of your persistence! Trying to keep anything alive in a forum this long is a monumental task. Given that this is but one of two threads you've nourished, I'm in awe and admiration.

All these post just to ensure membership is aware of our FREE Miracle badges and prayer stickers!

Well Done George!
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 28th June, 2006, 12:26 AM
Space Invaders Champion, Takion Champion

You know, I'm going to have to get one of these for my new A64 system.
"this happened to me once, only i kept wiping my nose in my sleep, so it was my hands that were covered in blood when i woke up. i saw my hands, and was like, "dear diary, all i remember is watching half a movie and falling asleep on the couch?" -Ryan North
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 29th June, 2006, 01:22 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Step right up, Redroar, beat the July 4 holiday traffic! Simply send a Private Message to your's truly.

Thanks Dan. It gets lonely once in a while, I'm very glad that dod is active on le board again!
Old 2nd July, 2006, 06:37 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Gotcha rockets red glare, gotcha huddled masses yearning to breathe free. Gotcha mad men in the house so white. What will we do? Is voting straight Demo in November enough? You say that all is fine with the Repubs in charge? Are you trying to hurry up WW III? Apocalypse real soon a good idea?

I know, cheer up. Enjoy the time we have left! Your FREE AOA Forums badge for your computer case or wherever you want to use it, what a good idea! Order your very own AOA case badge, to have and to hold right now. Send a Private Message to dod in Europe or cloasters in the States!
Old 5th July, 2006, 03:52 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Redroar's AOA case badge is in today's mail. I asked the postal service to pick it up yesterday. They said they'd send a UPS truck as a special favor. UPS's site said that a memory stick from Newegg would be delivered yesterday. They lied. So the badge will go out today, just like everyone else's. I thought I was special, then I woke up.
Old 5th July, 2006, 05:54 PM

Newegg should go back to Fedex...UPS is killing me!
"this happened to me once, only i kept wiping my nose in my sleep, so it was my hands that were covered in blood when i woke up. i saw my hands, and was like, "dear diary, all i remember is watching half a movie and falling asleep on the couch?" -Ryan North
Old 6th July, 2006, 05:52 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

I agree. So you pay for UPS two-day delivery? Whadaya get? Three day service, every freakin' time. %$&*@#!! Newegg undoubtedly saves money by using UPS. Yeah, some of OUR money. Go back to FedEx, they actually deliver one day early sometimes!
Old 6th July, 2006, 11:48 PM

And UPS 3-day....you're lucky if it comes the week you order it.
Old 7th July, 2006, 10:58 AM
AOA Staff (should be working)

Send a message via ICQ to dod Send a message via Yahoo to dod

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloasters
Simply send a Private Message to dod in Inverness or cloasters in Seattle. Go ahead, make our day.
Cleared out the PM box, standing to attention, SAH.
Old 11th July, 2006, 04:35 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Very good, sir! Gotta love saluting British Style!
Old 11th July, 2006, 09:04 PM

I think my computer is running cooler since I have installed my case badge! It is very good looking at the front end of my machine declaring "AoA Forums"

You will not be disappointed.
Old 12th July, 2006, 05:18 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Excellent, I'm glad you received your AOA badge, Redroar!
Old 14th July, 2006, 02:23 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

I sent out one of our superb case badges to a Member with a tres chic address in Southern California. We need more Members in the Beverly Hills sector. Get busy with this, please. I used to live in Studio City, but it just isn't the same. At all.

« New cooler | - »