AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > AMD Motherboards & CPUs

AMD Motherboards & CPUs Questions or comments on AMD products?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 68 votes, 4.82 average.
Old 19th January, 2005, 04:55 PM

how much for delivery to UK, and who would i need to contact please, also do you have any pics of them?

Thank you.

Main machine                Gateway machine         Wifey's machine
O/S WIN XP Pro SP1              SuSE 9.2                WIN XP Pro SP2
CPU 2.8 Celeron D               1Ghz Pentium III        2.4 Celeron D
RAM 768MB PC2700                512MB PC133             512mb PC2700
HDS 40GB Excelstar              20GB Quantum Fireball   40GB
VID XFX FX6600GT 128MB          NVidia 2 MX400 32MB     O/B AGP Video
MOB Eliteforce ECS 661FX-M      DELL                    DELL
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 19th January, 2005, 04:58 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Hey Cloaster my AOA badge is growing and is answering me to all my unanswered questions. My friends beg me to ask you if they'll pay can they get one AOA badge, each???
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 19th January, 2005, 05:03 PM
Benchmarker

Forgot to tell you that they are numerous!
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Old 20th January, 2005, 05:28 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~* InSoM *~
how much for delivery to UK, and who would i need to contact please, also do you have any pics of them?

Thank you.
Just send a Private Message to dod, he lives in the UK. I can't find a pic--I assure you that you'll like the badge.
Old 20th January, 2005, 05:30 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbard
Hey Cloaster my AOA badge is growing and is answering me to all my unanswered questions. My friends beg me to ask you if they'll pay can they get one AOA badge, each???
It's simple. When your friends become Members they will be entitled to one of our AOA case badges. Our badges aren't for sale, they are free to Members.
Old 20th January, 2005, 05:35 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbard
Forgot to tell you that they are numerous!
chrisbard, just PM me. You can have another badge for yourself. Your friends can get a badge when they become Members.
Old 20th January, 2005, 06:53 PM
Chief BBS Administrator
BassTeroids Champion, Global Player Champion, Aim & Fire Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Othello Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, Unicycle Challenge Champion, YetiSports 9: Final Spit Champion, Zed Champion

Send a message via ICQ to Gizmo Send a message via AIM to Gizmo Send a message via MSN to Gizmo Send a message via Yahoo to Gizmo Send a message via Skype™ to Gizmo

Yeah! They need to become members, Chris! Being a member puts hair on your chest!
Old 20th January, 2005, 07:26 PM
Benchmarker

Talking

Well, whaddaya know they are already members, dan168, sorintocaci, shuunu...hehe, maybe it was a joke..........

Old 20th January, 2005, 07:27 PM
Benchmarker

I tell you what Gizmo, sometimes Cloasters is so serious !!! I hope I'll not receive ethernal punishment for this......

Old 20th January, 2005, 08:44 PM
Chief BBS Administrator

AOA badges support the forgiveness of sins...unless you willingly use AOL, then nothing can save you!!
Hey kids! Are your parents going to hell?
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Old 20th January, 2005, 09:10 PM
Benchmarker

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel ~
AOA badges support the forgiveness of sins...unless you willingly use AOL, then nothing can save you!!
Hey kids! Are your parents going to hell?
Hey, I never saw this side of Daniel !!! Hey Daniel, how many badges do you have on your computers? And can you share one of the marvelous things this badges have done 4 you?

Old 20th January, 2005, 09:20 PM
Chief BBS Administrator

I try and limit it to one badge per case/monitor. I would tell you, but God doesn't like a show off; you'll have to excuse me now I promised to free one hundred of my slaves today...Seems someone gave them AOA case badges!!
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Old 21st January, 2005, 07:27 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel ~
I try and limit it to one badge per case/monitor. I would tell you, but God doesn't like a show off; you'll have to excuse me now I promised to free one hundred of my slaves today...Seems someone gave them AOA case badges!!
Daniel ~ practices admirable restraint with our AOA Forums case badges. He's da boss, but has only a small handful of them. My handful is small indeed and is subject to the needs of our Members. It's better that a Member has a badge instead of our hoarding them, even if said Member lives in the former Soviet bloc!
Great, now I'm on the no-fly list. Old prejudices are the best kind, right you unprintable bahstages? Don't get me started.
Old 28th January, 2005, 06:40 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Carrying a pic of of the front of your PC with an AOA case badge on it in your wallet entitles you to discounts on many goods and services. Find out for yourself, PM dod or cloasters today!
Old 5th February, 2005, 07:33 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Don't want to be drafted and sent to The Mid-East to prove that you're a real man, or woman? Order your AOA case badge right now! There's a rumor that the Biggest Cheese is an incognito Member!
Old 5th February, 2005, 09:36 PM
Chief BBS Administrator
BassTeroids Champion, Global Player Champion, Aim & Fire Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Othello Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, Unicycle Challenge Champion, YetiSports 9: Final Spit Champion, Zed Champion

Send a message via ICQ to Gizmo Send a message via AIM to Gizmo Send a message via MSN to Gizmo Send a message via Yahoo to Gizmo Send a message via Skype™ to Gizmo

I got my AOA case badge, and immediately crap stopped collecting in my fan filters. I haven't had to clean them in a month! Thanks again, cloasters!
Old 10th February, 2005, 04:52 PM

Anymore left? Would love to put one on the new rig.....May add a few Mhz

Old 19th February, 2005, 06:14 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~* InSoM *~

Thank you.

~*InSoM*~, no need to worry about the cost of shipping your case badge from the US to the UK. Just send dod a Private Message, he lives in Britain. Sorry if this is old news.
Old 19th February, 2005, 06:22 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsfreak
Anymore left? Would love to put one on the new rig.....May add a few Mhz

I apologize for my tardy reply, fpsfreak. And you are a New Yorker too. Where is my shame?

Just send a Private Message to cloasters, it's easy.

Just a reminder for everyone, our AOA Forums case badges are free!
Old 21st February, 2005, 05:01 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo
I got my AOA case badge, and immediately crap stopped collecting in my fan filters. I haven't had to clean them in a month! Thanks again, cloasters!

Shazam, what an endorsement! I'd like to have air unimpeded by fan filters drawn into my PC's. AFAIK, fans made for computers aren't built to handle any load. Shall I let my intake fans spin freely, free from any load beyond that of the air itself? Weyell... even though Seattle is almost surrounded by water, it's really dusty. Hmm...