AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > AMD Motherboards & CPUs

AMD Motherboards & CPUs Questions or comments on AMD products?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 68 votes, 4.82 average.
Old 27th February, 2005, 04:28 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Some of our Members don't have their AOA case badges yet. How they continue to run their machines without the added stylishness of one of our badges puzzles me.

AOA Forums case badges are free. PM dod(in the UK) or cloasters(in the USA) today!
Old 4th March, 2005, 05:19 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

The Grays or the Reptiloids, which would you prefer? Both of my neighbors insist that they were abducted by Grays. I find it hard to believe them, because I never saw or heard anything on the days they claim that they were kidnapped. One neighbor lives just west of me, the other to the east.

They claim that they have scorch marks around their anal vents. The fat old beer glugger that lives to the east of me wants me to look at his. "I'm not lying!" he insists. Whatever, I ain't gonna look at his butt. Gack!

The toothsome lass that lives just west of me says "talk to my doctor. You are not going to see my burn marks." That is so mean, I tell ya.

Now why did the aliens bracket my house rather than just grab all three of us? AOA case badge, baby!

PM dod in the United Kingdom or cloasters in the United States. Or get scorched, it's your choice.
Old 4th March, 2005, 08:18 PM
Chief BBS Administrator

Unless you like alien affections and "birthmarks"!
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11th March, 2005, 07:04 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

What validates your citizenship? Reading the writing on the wall , the only way to be a good citizen in these United States is to be a good consumer. If you don't avail yourself of the plethora of opportunities to acquire "things," you are a bad citizen. Bad citizen!

The Arbitrator of Good Citiz, uhh, Consumerism doesn't know that our case badges are free because they have no UPC or SKU number. Smart *consumers acquire one of our free AOA case badges. Having the badge on the front of your machine raises its value by five hundred bucks--just like that!

*Consumers means AOA Forums Members, sorry for the confusion!
Old 11th March, 2005, 07:28 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel ~
Unless you like alien affections and "birthmarks"!
....or if youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

are

one

of them

.....shalom
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12th March, 2005, 07:22 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

LOL! Thanks, chrisbard!
Old 19th March, 2005, 06:43 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Speaking of our place in the universe, Earth is a member of what's named The Local Group.

This Local Group is unimaginably large, containing uncountable galaxies. But it's just a pea within the big picture.

Is there anyone else out there? This is a remarkably stupid question, IMHO.

Just because they don't come here for a visit doesn't mean that there aren't countless living creatures out there. Some of them are perspicacious enough to recognize us as less than intelligent. No need to initiate contact with blood thirsty savages.

Wait a minute, this thread is about AOA Forums case badges. My bad, sorry!

If I get a request for a AOA case badge from an intelligent alien, I'll tell it to become a Member. If it communicates without words, I'll tell it to register as farOUTone or some such. I'll be happy to register them if they can't type.

Yes, it's long shot. All the same, PM me or dod to get your free case badge!
Old 19th March, 2005, 07:59 PM
Chief BBS Administrator

Might be just me, but I don't want anyone who leaves a slim trail of nuclear acid and wears thick pancake make-up folding for AOA

... how many WU do you think they might worth... could have an impact upon my prejudice...
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Old 19th March, 2005, 10:26 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Such prejudice, tut. Don't worry, if they are that nasty, they'll get the message that we don't want them hereabouts. And no AOA case badge, either!
Old 22nd March, 2005, 05:39 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

To be honest, I don't want anything to do with creatures from outer space. Go ahead, call me a wuss. Daniel's ~ reference to acid nuclear blobs just killed my enthusiasm.

Some Members don't sport an AOA Forums case badge on the front of their machines. Remedy this shortcoming, send a Private Massage to cloasters in the US, or dod in the UK. Uhh, Private Message that is.
Old 25th March, 2005, 07:38 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel ~
Might be just me, but I don't want anyone who leaves a slim trail of nuclear acid and -*wears thick pancake make-up*- folding for AOA

... how many WU do you think they might worth... could have an impact upon my prejudice...

If thick pancake makeup is good enough for 666... It's surprising that the two inch tall red neon digits in his forehead can be covered by any kind of makeup.

PM me today, get your very own AOA case badge!
Old 28th March, 2005, 05:03 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Who, me political? Never, everything is peachy thanks to El Lider.

Order your free case badge today, Chicken Little might have it right.
Old 28th March, 2005, 05:36 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

It's true that if you have a AOA badge on your forehead you will speak as you do Cloasters??
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Old 29th March, 2005, 01:46 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

I don't know tbh, our AOA case badges are intended for computer cases. If we had them to burn, I might super-glue one to my brow. Thanks for the suggestion, Chrisbard!
Old 31st March, 2005, 06:53 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

People looked at me... as if I was a Martian or something after I stuck an AOA Forums case badge to my forehead. They just don't get it--and only two people asked me what AOA Forums is. The AOA badge hides an ancient zit crater on my forehead, I'm leaving it on!

Be the talk of the town, order your free AOA badge today!
Old 5th April, 2005, 04:54 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

I'm kinda glad that I didn't use superglue to hold the AOA Forums case badge in place on my forehead. It fell off while showering, I caught it before it touched the shower's floor. Don't let my reluctance to use superglue influence you. Order your free case badge today!
Old 10th April, 2005, 04:13 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

It's a sunny day in Seattle. Our winter lasts for six months. More than reason enough to order your free AOA case badge this very minute. Just send a Private Message to dod in the UK, or cloasters in the US!
Old 10th April, 2005, 04:26 PM

Quote "Might be just me, but I don't want anyone who leaves a slim trail of nuclear acid and wears thick pancake make-up folding for AOA"

On the plus side - if they do sign up it kind of makes SETI pointless = more room for folding.
Old 10th April, 2005, 04:40 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

True kelammne, the more folding the better! We might already have one or three of these nuclear nightmares at the USA's most exclusive address. Surely the folks there can't be humans? If they are, running and screaming may not be enough. 'Tis all in good fun, I love Da Man like a brother!
Old 15th April, 2005, 09:07 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Durn, no aliens to diss atm. What about the Mole People? If we leave a laptop overnight in the right place, maybe they'll grab it. After they get frustrated by doing without the Web, maybe they'll turn out to be dedicated Folders?!