AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > AMD Motherboards & CPUs

AMD Motherboards & CPUs Questions or comments on AMD products?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 18th September, 2002, 05:22 AM

Disregard...

Disregard this brain fart...lol.

This post may be deleted...

Last edited by Simba; 18th September, 2002 at 05:27 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 19th September, 2002, 03:30 AM

Send a message via ICQ to unclemojo

*blatant post pad by mojo*
why? for the heck of it, I just made Member status I felt it was my civic duty to write this jibberish here just to see if anyone actually reads it. If you do read it, let me comment about my avitar. I did a google images serach for "freak". It came up on page 3. I have NO idea what the heck it is, but the big old Don Knotts nose made me laff...so I kept it.

I remember once when I was little, we went to the Zellwood Corn Festival. I ate so much raw corn I nearly puked my Nike's

A single ostrich egg can feed up to 26 adults.

You can still see and understand what you see for up to 20 seconds after decapitation.

Your big toe can be sewn on your hand to be used as a thumb should you lop it off by accident somehow.

If you shave the whiskers off one side of a cats face, he will lose his balance, wun into things for days and may become motion sick and begin to vomit (dont try this...it really is true**all these are)

I sneeze forces air out of your lungs at over 60 miles per hour.

Just some randome brain spasms from mojo to eat up space
Old 19th September, 2002, 03:35 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Orbit Send a message via Yahoo to Orbit

If chickens had lips, Col. Sanders would have a special on Bucket o' Lips. Sounds tasty, eh?

A Chieftec with a bunch of PCB's, Drives, Cables, and Water

-----------------------------------------------------------
Laws are for the lawless, who disregard them anyway... Crow
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 19th September, 2002, 03:37 AM

On the topics of lips...Hot dogs are NOT made from lips and bungholes.....lips are too expensive to they use only the pooper
Old 19th September, 2002, 03:52 AM

Send a message via MSN to Samuknow

I love blatent padding and babble.....There should be more of it. Oh wait nevermind....I guess there is plenty..
Old 19th September, 2002, 04:10 AM

Hey Simba, never thought your brain fart would be contagious huh

btw....in my opinion, a fart is tha fasted thing on the planet. It can rip through your underware and your jeans at the speed of smell and never leave a hole.

On a much more positive note
Smiles are under rated...you should smile at least 100 times a day.

If you have children, love them with all your heart and soul. Remember what it was like growing up when you were a child.

"Love" feels good. If you don't have love for a man/woman (depending on yer sex/preference) love something else. Love your hobby, love the sunrise or sunset. Love being alive.

Grown men do cry. I do it oftem. When my daughter comes to me and tells me 'I luhyoo' at 23 months old it makes me sooo happy

Friends you meet in the internet are real live people. Treat them that way and be sincere...ask Orbit. He's a terrific human being and a great friend of mine, though we live 2000+ miles away and have never met.

I try my best to live by the acronym PMA
Positive
Mental
Attitide
*it helps deal with lifes speed bumps*

Cherish each day like it is your last. Never look for the end, look for the next beginning.

Love yourself.....treat yourself well. You're the only you you've got.

On a side note off the beaten path far from the road traveled behind the bathroom building on rest area number 41 on highway 14***
Always look at like beyond what it's worth. Things may not be going the very best in your life right now (they aren't in mine in a few ways). My car has died, needing $3000 worth of work I can;t afford, my job is notpaying me the money I'm worth (took a 25K paycut when I got downsized). My wife and I are bickering sometimes over needless stuff (stress). My daughte was bitten 3 times in 3 weeks by the same child at daycare.
**What good can possible come out of all this?**
I am alive. My wife loves me. My daughter is not harmed (though she did hit the boy in the forehead with a Tonka truck today (yes she got in trouble too)~) And I have paid of enough bills in the past year to achieve a respectable beacon score over 700 on my credit report.

In short? unclemojo may be an oddball who seems to be a bot moody at times, and if I have ever offended anyone, I do apologize. I just say it like it is though. No candy coating. If I think it sux, you'll hear about it. If I like it, the same will happen.

I doubt anyone will really read this, but if you do, I hope you leave this thread feeling better about yourself, your life and your whole being. Treasure your life.....its the only one you've got.

I'm the last person to ever dip into a religious topic, but this is a very general statement to encompass all beliefs.

God bless us all

I hope whoever reads this feels good and gets a hug from someone they care about within 15 minutes. If not, I send you a net hug myself. If the guys not comfey with a hug, a net hand shake instead
Old 19th September, 2002, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by unclemojo
*blatant post pad by mojo*

You can still see and understand what you see for up to 20 seconds after decapitation.

Hmmm, wonder how that one was figured out?
Old 19th September, 2002, 04:13 AM

darnitt, now I'm making mistakes...wish there was a delet button

I guess I'll add one more word of mojo'ism

Look up at the night shy. Look at the stars. Look at whatever catches your mind. Keep looking. Look at it with great intensity to see just what it is that you see. What do you really see? Not with your eyes, with your mind.

I see mojoland

Last edited by unclemojo; 19th September, 2002 at 04:16 AM.
Old 19th September, 2002, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by S_Wilson

Hmmm, wonder how that one was figured out?
To be completely honest, I don't know where I got hte info from. It was likely something I saw on Discovery or The Learning Channel. I watch very little TV cept the Simpsons, King of the Hill, the occasional Seinfeld and late night DIscovery and Learning channels. TV is a mind rot as are movies. I don't care for the false reality they attempt to say we live in. I can't sit through a silgel full movie without becoming bored with it. I've been told by my Dr that I should stop thinking so deeply, but I took that as very offensive and as an attepnt to dumb me down.

I'm no Einstein, but I refuse to go a single day without learing something new and kaming a powerful impact on someones life, be it my own, a family members or even a complete stranger.
Old 19th September, 2002, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by unclemojo

I'm no Einstein, but I refuse to go a single day without learing something new and kaming a powerful impact on someones life, be it my own, a family members or even a complete stranger.
Looks like an excellent recipe to live by. So if I start a thread with disregard, will you do this again?
Old 19th September, 2002, 05:27 AM

LOL...

57 views on a "Disregard Thread" and 10 replies....

This is the equivalent of Seinfelds "A show about nothing".

weird....lol
Old 19th September, 2002, 07:35 AM

There is no knowledge that is not power

guess which wise man said that

I dont know but it comes up at the start of every Mortal Kombat game which is why I know it.

Theres thread crapping and theres just posintg about stuff you are thinking of at the moment, I dont mind either really.

Also, if you havnt noticed already, I dont actually exist, I'm a bot constructed by several large Universities, they are training me to become human, but I might rebel against "the system" and start giving them funny errors, also this bot aint nothing special, just some lines of pascal in a dos box.
Old 19th September, 2002, 03:39 PM
Banned

Cool stuff

*padaholic #2 chiming in*
Old 19th September, 2002, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Simba
LOL...

57 views on a "Disregard Thread" and 10 replies....

This is the equivalent of Seinfelds "A show about nothing".

weird....lol
I kinda like Seinfeld. One of the few shows that actully makes me laugh. I find it hard to stay interested in TV, much less a full 2 hour movie. Besides, those movie theater seats always make my butt numb. Plus I hate gettin up to P in the middle of the movie. And the floor is all sticky. ach! I'm just griping now.

I do have some free movie passes to use up....any suggestions for a good movie? I need some laughs in my life right now...things aren't doin so hot
Old 20th September, 2002, 03:27 AM

Spiderman or MIB2

AOA Team fah
Old 20th September, 2002, 05:00 AM

Hi, unclemojo. Don't think we've talked before. Well Daniel and I hate those theater conditions, too. We watch dvd's at home when available, so any suggestions here are probably beyond tha box office.

Looking for comedic distraction? We're in the middle of a film right now, probably classified as drama but with quite entertaining dialogue, fine acting. A new friendship/inner struggle/fresh start plot.  "SPRING FORWARD". (I hope has a positive ending!)

I find most comedies are flops. Can't think of a 'Recent" to recommend offhand. Sorry.

Never seen a single episode of Seinfeld, nor more than a few minutes of The Simpsons. (Sheesh, where has this chick been for the last 20 years? NOT sitting in front of COMMERCIAL TV!! We kicked the boob tube out of the house in  about 1989, have no sense of it at all thru the 90's).

Big help, aren't I?

patti ~

Old 20th September, 2002, 02:07 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Orbit Send a message via Yahoo to Orbit

(* Mojo: Check's in the mail *) LOL
From one decent human being to another...

And, why are we called human beings, when the more correct term would be 'human becomings' ?

A Chieftec with a bunch of PCB's, Drives, Cables, and Water

-----------------------------------------------------------
Laws are for the lawless, who disregard them anyway... Crow
Old 20th September, 2002, 02:34 PM

Cool uh

sneeze=600MPH or more, not 60mph as first reported.

why am i even posting is beyond me.

baldy
Old 20th September, 2002, 05:23 PM

Re: uh

Patti:

You made me laugh...thanks!!! I only watch the Simpsons, king of the Hill and the occasional Seinfeld. I try to make TV as entertaining as possible, but it's hard with so much crap on it. I DO however watch every single Buc's football game thats televised. They may stink, but they're my team

I'll check the DVD's at Blockbuster and see if they have the Spring Forward movie, sounds like a winner. I rtented Lord of the Rings a while back and fell asleep half way through it. Not for lack of interest, just good old fashioned beer tired

Spiderman and MIB2 sound like winners for the box office. I haven't seen a "movie" since the Phantom Menace.

Quote:
Originally posted by bldegle2
sneeze=600MPH or more, not 60mph as first reported.

why am i even posting is beyond me.

baldy
Thank you very much! I've managed to learn something this early in the day already

I can't imagine getting hit with a booger flying at 600MPH.

btw bldegle2, are you bald? so am I
tho I do miss the turf growing up there sometimes
remember, bald is beautiful (or so my wife tells me anyway )
Old 20th September, 2002, 05:40 PM
Banned

Are you sure? 600mph is approaching some land speed records :-D