AOA Forums

AOA Forums (http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/)
-   AMD Motherboards & CPUs (http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/4-amd-motherboards-and-cpus/)
-   -   Free AOA Case Badges! (http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/amd-motherboards-and-cpus/17858-free-aoa-case-badges.html)

Daniel ~ 19th May, 2003 02:15 AM

Free AOA Case Badges!

AOA Case Badges quote:

A good number of people have had a hand bringing about the creation of our new and presently available AOA Forums case badges. I would like to thank them all... OK I've already thanked them all... But I want to thank them all where everyone can see me thanking them all... I thank you all! ":O}

BTW Thanking everyone is about all I personally have had to do with this, But Staff has been untiring in their efforts to bring them to you!

They decided that we would really like you ALL to have at least one, so they are priced accordingly! They are retailing To our U.S.and Canadian members for the everyday low price of one self addressed and stamped envelope mailed to our U.S and Canadian distribution outlet.

Please *NOTE*
Our Canadian members will need to get an IRC!

( Just P.M. CLOASTERS here in the forums to have him tell you where to send your self addressed and stamped envelope!)

Once he receives your SASE he will mail it back to you with your AOA Forums Case Badges! When mailing to cloasters please indicate the number of badges you would like to receive.

(Limit of three (3) to a member. If you want more than that, wait a month and try again with a new envelope)

But what about our highly valued European contingent!??

Did you really think we could ever forget you or your contribution to AOA? ":O}

P.M. ALLAN in the forums to receive case badges in the Big E.!

*There are limitations to the requests sent to Allan: NO UK residents! European Members must send him Self Addressed Envelopes with an IRC. Period! ONLY Danish Members can send Allan a SASE.*

We had hoped this would be easier for our European members, but we simply could not persuade the governments involved to change the way they mess up our international mail!

For UK members please send a stamped addressed envelope too

UK AOA case badges
1 Brockhurst Ave
Burbage
Hinckley
Leics
LE10 2HG

We're trying to keep everyone's costs down by setting up regionally.

AOA Staff sincerely hopes that you will enjoy these badges! This is their way of saying thank you to all our membership, their patronage and continued support for AOA.

I would like to note that it is Staff who have born costs of bringing these badges to you!

CCW 19th May, 2003 10:43 AM

Is there a picture anywhere of what they look like please?

Craig

dod 19th May, 2003 10:53 AM

You'll get an idea of what they look like here

CCW 21st May, 2003 07:47 AM

Thanks, they look alright

Uncle Bob 21st May, 2003 07:55 AM

Check it out:

http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/attac...&postid=183054

cloasters 29th May, 2003 02:01 PM

We still have plenty of case badges to give away, don't be shy!

cloasters 7th June, 2003 05:45 PM

Come and get them, it's easy!

Mad old tory 7th June, 2003 07:55 PM

I'd love to get one but my case has no spot for a case badge :( stoopid oem system builders :mad:

cloasters 14th June, 2003 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mad old tory
I'd love to get one but my case has no spot for a case badge :( stoopid oem system builders :mad:
AOA's badges are plastic one's that are only ~1/8" thick. They look fine, even if not in the traditional 1" x 1" "pocket."

Mad old tory 14th June, 2003 06:35 PM

Unfortunately there isnt a place on the case where i can actually fit it the way the case is designed is a real pig still i mite get one for my second rig :)

Daniel ~ 14th June, 2003 08:12 PM

I use'em on my monitors as well! ... But I may be overly fond of them now that I think about it! LOL

Mad old tory 15th June, 2003 09:53 AM

Thts an idea... i mite have to get one now uv told me that :p

cloasters 15th June, 2003 08:01 PM

Why not? Just send a SASE to our distributor in the UK.
The address is:

UK AOA Case Badges
1 Brockhurst Ave.
Burbage
Hinckley
Leics
LE10 2HG

cloasters 24th June, 2003 05:28 PM

Grab them while they're hot!

cloasters 1st July, 2003 12:48 AM

I'd hate to be the last person on my block to have some AOA case badges. The shock would be more than I could withstand.

Mad old tory 1st July, 2003 07:42 AM

Just put the envelope in the post :)

cloasters 9th July, 2003 01:20 AM

AMD enthusiasts are welcome to show their solidarity with AOA by using an AOA case badge or three. Not that I have anything against Via or Intel enthusiasts, or SPARQ, MIPS or Alpha boosters.

cloasters 18th July, 2003 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloasters
AMD enthusiasts are welcome to show their solidarity with AOA by using an AOA case badge or three. Not that I have anything against Via or Intel enthusiasts, or SPARQ, MIPS or Alpha boosters.

Or NEC, IBM or Cray big iron. Mmm, Cray. Droool.

cloasters 27th July, 2003 04:01 AM

An AOA case badge will save you from dengue fever and the Black Plague. Act now! Make sure that these don't maladies won't wreck your day.

robbie 27th July, 2003 08:46 AM

I picked up some while I was at CampAOA. I MUST say they look FREAKING great!!!
Rob