AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Software > Benchmarking

Benchmarking Post your Benchmarks here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 23rd June, 2007, 12:35 PM

3DM05, 06, & PCM05 not recognized

None of them will get past the initial startup screen. Don't know if it's the IP35 chipset or the R600 they don't like.

Any ideas?
Old 23rd June, 2007, 12:40 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztec61
None of them will get past the initial startup screen. Don't know if it's the IP35 chipset or the R600 they don't like.

Any ideas?
Get the updates on 06 or the latest version of it. I assume you are on XP. Change the drivers after uninstalling the old ones to Catalyst 7.2 Don't install hyper ! Then tell us what happened.
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 23rd June, 2007, 12:47 PM

I got the latest version AFAIK of all 3. First I DL'ed and installed 7.5 Cats on a clean HD, so no conflict there with 7.2. If you mean Hyperthreading, well, I installed the Intel drivers off the Abit disc and things went smoother fo' sho', but apparently not for AQ3!

Hep!!
Old 23rd June, 2007, 01:11 PM

Also, I forgot what to do with the .dll file patch for PCIe. I deleted the 4.10.140 file and dropped in the 4.10.153 patch, but I get a black screen at the end of a run.

The good news is at one point I did see frame rates of up to 210 FPS! This is with everything at out-of-the-box stock speeds. I didn't know those ships could move that fast underwater...

Hey Chris, I still gotta DL Yahoo, so I'll be witcha in a few...>>>>>

Last edited by aztec61; 23rd June, 2007 at 01:16 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!