AOA Forums

AOA Forums (http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/)
-   Benchmarking (http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/49-benchmarking/)
-   -   AOA 3DMark Team banner (http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/benchmarking/4961-aoa-3dmark-team-banner.html)

SiGmA_X 1st May, 2002 03:42 AM

AOA 3DMark Team banner

As an active part in tht AOA 3DMark Team, I thought we should have a banner, as does the F@H team. Please review this and upload your Ideas.

http://fusiongamez.com/~sigma_x/aoa/3dmarklogo.gif

Pinky 1st May, 2002 04:44 AM

Could you put a drop shadow, it's hard to make out the letters on the left (but the idea's right ;) ).

I also don;t know if having 2 banners will work, as many of our folders will be leaving their results here, but you mind as well finish it and worry about that later :p

SiGmA_X 1st May, 2002 06:21 AM

I was gunna do a drop shadow, but ran outta time (3 page essays are a ***** when you forget about then until the night before they are due!).

I'll work on it some more, and one of my friends has a kickass PhotoShop filter.. I think I'll let him do the lettering of it, because he can do far cooler looking lettering.

I sure hope members of Team 3DMark will fly a banner.

Also, who was it who also wanted to be on the staff? I remember volentering, but who else was it?

Lionfish 2nd May, 2002 07:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
okok :eek: :p

Pinky 2nd May, 2002 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lionfish
okok :eek: :p
Better, last thing I would suggest (more artistic than functionality)... move the point/origin of the light beam more towards the upper left corner, otherwise the text is right on.

SiGmA_X 2nd May, 2002 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Pinky

Better, last thing I would suggest (more artistic than functionality)... move the point/origin of the light beam more towards the upper left corner, otherwise the text is right on.

Yup. This logo needs to be decently small, and VERY artistic, because this IS a 3D team :)

Lionfish 2nd May, 2002 09:44 PM

Quote:

More towards the upper left hand corner, hmm it is in the upper left hand corner :rolleyes: :rolling:

Will work on it,hehe

Lionfish 2nd May, 2002 10:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Now that I am awake @ 2:40PM hehe.

Lionfish 2nd May, 2002 10:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hmm

Lionfish 2nd May, 2002 10:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Getting carry'd away now :rolling: :rolling:

Superman 3rd May, 2002 12:05 AM

While the enthusiasm for this project is great, perhaps we should wait until this is officially approved? What do you think Pinky? Do we need a staff vote for this?

Pinky 3rd May, 2002 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Superman53142
While the enthusiasm for this project is great, perhaps we should wait until this is officially approved? What do you think Pinky? Do we need a staff vote for this?
We'll need sDaniel's approval, it would be his bandwidth absorbing the link. And although I doubt it will be an issue, members will probably still be limited to only one picture in their signature, and as a folder I will obviously be keeping that one... (see prior comments on this)...

But for non or "not-as-dedicated" folders that want to wear this instead, then it might be a nice alternative to brighten the forums up...

BTW, Lionfidh, I liked the one that was slightly more blurry (the first of the last two), the one where you sharpened it up looks forced, but the "more blurred" look is a lot more appealing on the eyes... and the design itself is sweet :)

eobard 3rd May, 2002 03:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here:

Lionfish 3rd May, 2002 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Superman53142
I had put the banner in my sig just to show what it looked like there I had NO intention on leaving it there :-D ;) :-D :-D

Now that I am back home and most have seen it I am taking it off :eek: :-D :-D

Pinky 3rd May, 2002 03:59 AM

Nevermind, eobard's here... pretend we're not having fun without him

Think he's got a good idea too, sure glad he came along :rolleyes:

did he leave yet???

eobard 3rd May, 2002 04:27 AM

Quote:

Nevermind, eobard's here... pretend we're not having fun without him

Think he's got a good idea too, sure glad he came along :rolleyes:

did he leave yet???

Yes, I'm no longer here. Feel free to talk about me behind my back given that I am no longer here at all, reading your posts and taking notes. :evil:

Pinky 3rd May, 2002 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by eobard

Yes, I'm no longer here. Feel free to talk about me behind my back given that I am no longer here at all, reading your posts and taking notes. :evil:

And you really won't leave either lol

still have a window open on this thread ;)

Lionfish 3rd May, 2002 05:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am having WAYYY toooo much fun, somebody stoppppp meeee :evil:

eobard 3rd May, 2002 06:49 AM

The moving one might become a bandwidth issue.

Lionfish 3rd May, 2002 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by eobard
The moving one might become a bandwidth issue.
Tell me I know "Dial-up" for me :(
I just posted it for fun :clown: