AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Cooling & Temperature Monitoring

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 31st May, 2002, 02:20 AM

Talking ok Bud

I will see what time I get .......... but will get to it....

flack...
Old 31st May, 2002, 09:32 AM

OK, I've had a good look round the case and found two spots with bags of room to get a couple of fans in (bottom right of lhs panel and middle of top panel), both come off so I can dremel them away from the machine. So, one more question (!) - under the lhs outside panel there's a sort of perforated steel panel which is almost the same size as the visible outside panel. It's held in place by the top panel. Does it do anything constructive or can I just get rid of it? There isn't one on the rhs so frankly it just gets in the way whenever I need to get into the machine.

Thanks again for all the help so far.

Cheers

Ally