AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Cooling & Temperature Monitoring

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 5th June, 2002, 01:28 AM

Send a message via AIM to The Spyder Send a message via MSN to The Spyder

D00D! I need that back!!!!! I just "loaned it to you" damn you........
Spyder
1993 Mazda Rx7 R1 345whp. 2008 Mazda 3 Hatch
AOA Team fah
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 5th June, 2002, 01:31 AM

Send a message via ICQ to SiGmA_X Send a message via AIM to SiGmA_X Send a message via MSN to SiGmA_X Send a message via Yahoo to SiGmA_X

Quote:
Originally posted by The Spyder
D00D! I need that back!!!!! I just "loaned it to you" damn you........
Spyder
Can't I just *borrow* it a little longer? Heh... Otherwise I'll rip out my 92mm and use it... Or maybe use Lardmaster's 160mm fan
Old 5th June, 2002, 01:37 AM

You can use it....... Ill be nice :-D.... you would not want my bros fan...... its like 70db and 200cfm :-D
Spyder
AOA Team fah
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 5th June, 2002, 01:43 AM

Send a message via ICQ to SiGmA_X Send a message via AIM to SiGmA_X Send a message via MSN to SiGmA_X Send a message via Yahoo to SiGmA_X

Quote:
You can use it....... Ill be nice :-D.... you would not want my bros fan...... its like 70db and 200cfm :-D
Spyder
Thanks Lardmaster's fan is HUGE... But maybe in the MAZE3 vs Gemini Spiral we could use it? It would chill the radiator even more!

PS - The order is totaling $100 with shipping It will be ordered in about 20 minutes (My mom is in a meeting and I don't have her Card)
Old 5th June, 2002, 01:47 AM

Order me a block for free?? Why thx!!! LOL- like my sig? Nice thread spaming responding every 2 min.......... Good luck... wait im doing most the work LOL-
SPyder
AOA Team fah
Old 5th June, 2002, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Order me a block for free?? Why thx!!! LOL- like my sig? Nice thread spaming responding every 2 min.......... Good luck... wait im doing most the work LOL-
SPyder
Good job with the sig, lol

Heh, I’ll order you a block if you give my 256MB of PC-2700 in exchange for my DSL router and a Spiral waterblock (What volume model?)

It’s not spam, it’s an informative response!

And I am doing a lot of the work, just not all the mod’s to the case. We are doing that together, eh?
Old 5th June, 2002, 11:59 PM

I just ordered the following:
VIA Aqua 1300 (370GPH) pump
Gemini Spiral CPU WB
DTek Radiator

Hopefully the radiator and WB will be here by this weekend (Maybe ever Friday!) but I can't hope that the pump will be here before Monday, or maybe even later next week (I ordered ground, and it's from the east coast)

But Spyder said he will lend me a 90GPH pump until I get mine Thanks, Spyder
Old 11th June, 2002, 11:57 PM

I just got the Gemini Spir@l and the radiator. The rad has 1/2" barbs, but the WB only has 3/8" barbs.. Spyder and I are going to convert them to 1/2" on the block, or just get a in-line converter...