AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Cooling & Temperature Monitoring

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 6th October, 2002, 01:09 AM

Send a message via ICQ to SiGmA_X Send a message via AIM to SiGmA_X Send a message via MSN to SiGmA_X Send a message via Yahoo to SiGmA_X

MBM5 on Soyo Motherboards?

As you know, I have a Soyo Dragon Plus motherboard. I am trying to get MBM5 to run on it, but it doesn't seem to be working... Well, nothing at all is being displayed. Is there some thing to do to make it work?
Old 6th October, 2002, 01:39 AM

if you look at the board and try to find out how it monitors temperatures then you can configure mm5.

Basically look for a chip that says winbond on it and put the model number into the mm5 config.

If there not using winbond then it might be a bit harder.

Best of luck in the future all my friends.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 6th October, 2002, 02:15 AM

Send a message via ICQ to SiGmA_X Send a message via AIM to SiGmA_X Send a message via MSN to SiGmA_X Send a message via Yahoo to SiGmA_X

I'll check on the Soyo site... I don't want to open up my computer right now, because I will have to move my case to open it...
Old 6th October, 2002, 11:38 PM

when i had mine it was pretty simple, just went to temperatures, then set sensor 1 as a sensor and sensor 2 as a sensor so i used all them up, then looked at them and figured out wich ones were wich...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 20th October, 2002, 10:29 AM

No luck... As far as I can see, there is no winbond chip on the board :-\

Other ideas?