AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > CRASHED!

CRASHED! A topic for SEVERE and immediate Hardware and Operating System FAILURES. We will try to get you up again. NOT for Optimization questions!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 4th October, 2005, 03:56 PM

There goes my other system...

Yes my 2nd computer is officially not working, but this is due to spyware. I got some spyware so I ran Adaware and Spybot and I continued to reboot my computer to get rid of the files I couldn't normally get rid of. While Windows was loading I get a message saying explorer.exe couldn't be loaded and neither could dwwin.exe. Now that sucks cause when I hit ok and go to my desktop all I have is my wallpaper, and all I can do is ctrl+alt+delete. Please help cause if I don't fix this my mom is going to be very very mad as it's the family computer.

EDIT: I just figured out how to run things using ctrl+alt+del but I don't know if that will help.
Old 4th October, 2005, 05:00 PM

Ok everyone its fixed, I booted windows in safe mode, then did a system restore, rebooted, and there it is.