AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Software > Data Security

Data Security Viruses, Firewalls and Safe computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 14th August, 2009, 05:42 PM
Chief BBS Administrator

U.S. Court Rules Consumers Never Have the Right to Copy DVD Movies

Written by Daniel
Friday, 14 August 2009
Making one copy is stealing one copy, says MPAA

Jason Mick (Blog) - August 13, 2009 1:04 PM
This week a landmark verdict was handed down to RealNetworks with deep implications for fair use and personal property in America.

[Front Page...]
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 14th August, 2009, 11:06 PM

Eventually the courts that are there to uphold the law will turn us all into criminals. I think I would rather be convicted of murder than illegal dvd copying..
Old 14th August, 2009, 11:10 PM
Chief BBS Administrator
BassTeroids Champion, Global Player Champion, Aim & Fire Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Othello Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, Unicycle Challenge Champion, YetiSports 9: Final Spit Champion, Zed Champion

Send a message via ICQ to Gizmo Send a message via AIM to Gizmo Send a message via MSN to Gizmo Send a message via Yahoo to Gizmo Send a message via Skype™ to Gizmo

"The innocent exist only until they inevitably become perpetrators" - Judge Rico to Judge Dredd
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 14th August, 2009, 11:20 PM

It's like I tell people that mistake my kindness for weakness. I am the way I am, not because of fear or not knowing a different way, but because I choose to be this way. I can always change my mind..

Once the law make me a criminal for doing nothing wrong, I probably will change my mind..

Last edited by ccperf721p; 14th August, 2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 15th August, 2009, 04:42 AM
Chief BBS Administrator

For me...Integrity, The unification of my self,.... depends upon not changing to suit nor to frustrate the world, This I own, this is not a part of this world.

I am helpless before my fate ( The world as it was and is, the world I was born into, pre exiting before my arrival).

I do not claim that this has made be happy, but this is all I own.. the unification of my self, to the extent that my self is unified,this has been brought about by me, and only "I" can destroy it.

Integrity demands that we not let go what has been established as true.

Here's the most obvious truth I know..We are forever and always ruled by fools who throw themselves away upon the world and no matter how favoured cannot add one second to their life span.

All is vanity and dust in the winds ":O}

Except my integry... food for thoutht LOL
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic