AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Digital Image, Photo, Video and Audio Editing.

Digital Image, Photo, Video and Audio Editing. Discuss cameras, hardware, software and techniques. Show us your creations!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 24th March, 2006, 07:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to captaincurran Send a message via MSN to captaincurran Send a message via Yahoo to captaincurran Send a message via Skype™ to captaincurran

Video Converter

I've got a few Real Media video files that i need to convert into AVI files, the only free programs that do it are mere demos, and the best one only does 2 mins without the program's logo put on it. My video files i want to convert are about 25 mins long. So if any of you guys have/know of a program i could use to convert the files into avi and not have to worry about a logo being put on the video, please tell me. and thanks in advance!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 24th March, 2006, 08:06 AM
Member/Contributor/Resident Crystal Ball

Buy an x1k series ATI card. Do as much converting as you like, for free, in almost every video format.

Pays to Play with ATI.
Old 24th March, 2006, 08:20 AM

Send a message via AIM to captaincurran Send a message via MSN to captaincurran Send a message via Yahoo to captaincurran Send a message via Skype™ to captaincurran

an x1k series? does a Radeon 7000 count? or is that a newer model i don't have knowledge of?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 24th March, 2006, 08:28 AM
Member/Contributor/Resident Crystal Ball

x1300,x1600,x1800,x1900. x1k series, with avivo.
Old 24th March, 2006, 03:55 PM
Simon Champion, 3D Car Driver Champion, Taz's Dance Fever Champion, Arcanoid Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Break in the Crowd Champion, Mad Shark Champion, Quad Champion, Super Flash Mario Bros. Champion

I have just the program for you captain. Add me to your msn and i'll send it to you.