AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Digital Image, Photo, Video and Audio Editing.

Digital Image, Photo, Video and Audio Editing. Discuss cameras, hardware, software and techniques. Show us your creations!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 13th April, 2007, 05:40 PM

Send a message via MSN to Ultimate_death

France and Spain!

A few weeks ago i went to Paris for a week with school, and now i've just got back from Spain and finally got round to having a look through my photos. I though i'd a share a few with you guys, they're nothing special, but some aren't bad.

I'll start with paris: (most these are resized but you get the idea...)

Btw, please say if i'm breaking any rules i'm not quite sure how much i can post/upload etc.
Attached Thumbnails
France and Spain!-birds-es-50-.jpg   France and Spain!-cityscape-es.jpg   France and Spain!-louvre-e-50-.jpg   France and Spain!-sahne-e.jpg   France and Spain!-stade-arc.jpg  

Old 13th April, 2007, 05:48 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Nice pics dude ! About breaking the rules there is one that says....hmm nevermind...gosh I am turning into...well nevermind

Thanks for sharing with us !!!
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 13th April, 2007, 05:49 PM
AOA's resident barman

Send a message via ICQ to Favu Send a message via AIM to Favu Send a message via MSN to Favu

Nice pix my man!!

Custom 8-bit Sharp Z80 @ 4.194304 MHz
Reflective LCD @ 160 × 144
8 kByte S-RAM

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 13th April, 2007, 06:25 PM

Now on to Spain , i actually took 1800 photos... but obviously that might take some time to show.

Day 1:
I'd give a commentry but i can't work out for the life of me how to do anything to the attachments...
Attached Thumbnails
France and Spain!-rocky-pass.jpg   France and Spain!-goat.jpg   France and Spain!-stream-e.jpg   France and Spain!-house-50-.jpg  
Old 18th April, 2007, 08:41 PM
AOA Staff

You've got a good eye for composition. Nice photos.

Youu can post as many photos as you like!
Old 19th April, 2007, 11:57 PM

Send a message via MSN to captinhector

Amazing, please post more... or put them on a free hosting site and link us!

Diablotek Demon IV
700w Tagan Dual Engine
AMD Athlon 64 3800+ x2 @ 2.7ghz under water
Asus A8N32-SLI Delux
EVGA 9800GT STOCK
2gig of A-Data Viesta DDR 1 @ 516 mhz
Http://www.thepeoplesbookstore.com
Old 17th June, 2007, 03:31 PM

lol completely forgot about this thread, i might actually finish posting some of the pics now. Just some random things i saw on a walk, plus the third one, which i like because it kind of blurred weirdly. Looks a bit like an impressionist painting...

One
Two
Three

Btw, is there any way to get thumbnails without uploading here?

Day 3, most snow had melted where we were, so we took a trip up the Fuente De cable car, worryingly everyone was on cross country skies or snowshoes and some people even had crampons, but i survived...

Black and white shot (because cablecar windows were blue) of snowyness
Cable car coming up to the top
We rolled massive snowballs downt he hill, yeh we were that mature...
Disturbingly large amount of snow
We took a little detour over what's a outcrop in summer, amusingly the spanish people with maps ALL followed us then milled around looking lost. lol

Last edited by Ultimate_death; 17th June, 2007 at 04:17 PM.