AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Digital Image, Photo, Video and Audio Editing.

Digital Image, Photo, Video and Audio Editing. Discuss cameras, hardware, software and techniques. Show us your creations!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 4th October, 2007, 04:54 PM

Send a message via MSN to Ultimate_death

Aminus3 - Photoblog thingee

Recently i stumbled on a mention of this, which i think it fairly new, but seems to have excellent service and a brilliant community.

I registered to have a look and didn't receive the activation email for a day or so, so i inquired if it could be resent (wasn't an automated resend) and the reply was personal and instant; a much appreciated, but disturbingly fast service. (literally just longer than the time to read my the email i sent and type another out)

Looking at the site, it has an amazingly clean layout and what's more, it is free for now (being rather cynical i doubt this can last). The system is one photo per day, but you don't have to post on the right day, you just can't assign more than one photo to each calendar date. Luckily, history goes back some way. I find the style of the site fairly similar to zenfolio (except no purchase options) and seems far better than competitors I've seen. I don't think i read one negative comment on anyones photos either, so if you're looking for a morale boost...

If anyone's looking to start a photoblog it might be worth checking this out, as i don't think you'll find anything better elsewhere for free, and to be honest the paid for services don't seem to have *much* on this either.
Old 9th October, 2007, 03:07 PM
AOA Staff

Some nice photos on there.