AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > EPoX MotherBoards

EPoX MotherBoards EPoX Intel and AMD Motherboards.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 6th November, 2002, 07:18 PM

Mbm5

Can someone tell me just how to set up MBM5 for this motherboard? I have an Epox 4G4A+ and would like to use this if it works. I seem to have voltages no where near what they are supposed to be.

Thanks
Lite-On Burner
CD Rom
DVD
Audigy Sound Card
Big Silver Case W/Window
Blue Lights in Antec Fans (cool)
Plus 1 laptop and a few other puters
that I putz with... But this one is GREAT
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 6th November, 2002, 08:02 PM

EPoX motherboards use some of the sensors MBM5 detectes to monitor different hardware, you have probably noticed how strange -12V looks.

You need to configure MBM5 to work with the 8kha, then relable the sensors to reflect what they monitor, while you are at it you can customize the titles to fit your own needs

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 6th November, 2002, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ronin1967
EPoX motherboards use some of the sensors MBM5 detectes to monitor different hardware, you have probably noticed how strange -12V looks.

You need to configure MBM5 to work with the 8kha, then relable the sensors to reflect what they monitor, while you are at it you can customize the titles to fit your own needs
Well yes but what I think ronnieb52 and ( I for that matter )wants to know is how to, not what to set up. I get what you are saying about MBM using the wrong sensors it showed all my temps as 0 and all volts as -40. So what to do about it? Some screens on the options in MBM with the right settings for the different boards is a lot to ask for but would still be nice
Setup:Win XP PRO SP1 : Antec 1080 AMG : 430w Antec Truepower : Epox 8k5a3+ kt333 : AMD 2100XP @ 2,35GHz SLK 800 Enermax 80 @ 3400 RPM AS3 : 2*Corsair pc 3200 C2 1T 256Mb : WD80JB : GF3 200 ti @ 220/500 : LiteOn CDRW 241248 :
Old 6th November, 2002, 11:55 PM

Sorry about that I was in a rush this morning, meant to get back to this and it slipped my mind. I will do a complete write up, including screen shots of the configuration file(it's where you will want to make your changes, it can be edited with any text editor,ie Notepad, Wordpad, etc). I should have it done later tonight, if not tomorrow...

If you can't wait try themanufactures forum:
http://www.livewiredev.com/bbs/forum...p?s=&forumid=3

Old 7th November, 2002, 02:04 AM

Yes, the settings would be what I am looking for. Have messed with it before and never really got it right. Thanks for you help.
Lite-On Burner
CD Rom
DVD
Audigy Sound Card
Big Silver Case W/Window
Blue Lights in Antec Fans (cool)
Plus 1 laptop and a few other puters
that I putz with... But this one is GREAT