AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > EPoX MotherBoards

EPoX MotherBoards EPoX Intel and AMD Motherboards.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 19th November, 2001, 07:10 PM

Epox and 2theMax of Asia and Taiwan

I know 2theMax (hereon 2tm) are Epox boards with 2tm stamped on instead of Epox (or is it the other way around?). I think 2tm are based in Taiwan, and I can only buy their boards in Hong Kong, but not Epox ones. Does anyone know (dimmreaper, Epox Tech..) if the boards (specifically the 8KHA+) are identical in all senses, apart from the name? Also, will the bios' be interchangeable? I ask because I want to buy a 8KHA+ i Hong Kong in christmas, and Epox is not available, only 2tm. And the 2tm's latest bios is dated 17/10, and not the newer 2/11 available on Epox's website.

Many thanks all.
Old 19th November, 2001, 08:22 PM

Send a message via ICQ to proze

interesting.. i've never heard of 2theMax...

epox tech?

Duron 600@1102 (105*10.5), Asus A7V, 256MB generic RAM at 140mhz 2-2-2, MTS Glaciator II, Creative GF Pro, Awesome no-name 300W PSU.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 21st November, 2001, 05:10 AM

bump

anyone?

epox tech guy?
Old 21st November, 2001, 05:12 AM
Systems Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Superman

Quote:
Originally posted by donutz
bump

anyone?

epox tech guy?
I believe Epox Tech is in England, hence it is 4AM his time. You'll probably get a response by tommorrow morning US time.

"You have to go outside the sequence of engines, into the world of men, to find the real originator of the rocket. Is it not equally reasonable to look outside nature for the real Originator of the natural order?
-C.S. Lewis

Director of JavaScript section of the Allied Sites Support Team, web designer and programmer for DaOCPlace, and co-web designer and programmer for AOA Files

<>< I Believe-Do You?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 21st November, 2001, 04:05 PM
EPoX Tech

I cannot make out wether you are from Hong Kong or any other place, but ......

Please note that you would be best served to purchase your mainboard in your country of permanent residence in the event that any issues arose whereby you had to return to the reseller.

It is the responsibility of 2theMax to direct their client base to the best suited BIOS for the product which they market.