AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > EPoX MotherBoards

EPoX MotherBoards EPoX Intel and AMD Motherboards.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 2nd February, 2003, 05:41 AM

JCLK Jumper

setting the JCLK jumper to NC (no connection). What exactly does this do? I have set up a lot of systems with different boards. But this 8RDA+ just isn't getting it. All I ever get done is resetting the cmos. I can't get above 166FSB no matter what voltage I push at it. It always comes out of the bios with the death beep. That means time to reset and try something different.
I've about had it with this board. Its not my memory or the CPU. I had most of these componants in an 8K5A2+ with a 2100 T-bred and clocked at 2506 Mhz no sweat. The 8RDA+ is a revision 1.1 board with the new 3129 bios and the 2.03 driver pack. Nothing I try helps. I'm thinking about putting my 8K5A2+ back in again. At least I know it will take anything I throw at it.

8K5A2+ Componants and specs
Everything is the same except for the 8RDA+ board.